What's new

big dumb loads

dozer.jpg

Haha,

My dad is former MTO Ontario (DOT in US states), the worse commercial offenders with the biggest piece of garbage trailers on the highways are Landscapers. Never strapped down loads, never safetied their trailers, bald rotten tires. List goes on and on.

The next worse was ice cream and food trucks!
With an average speed of parked on the highways I'm not surprised!
Gawd youse phawks drive SLOW!:flipoff2:

With an average speed of parked on the highways I'm not surprised!
Gawd youse phawks drive SLOW!:flipoff2:
Hahaha. Amen. Our speed limits are stuck in 1970s oil embargo days. Cops lobbied gov't to keep em low to keep the municipal coffers full and all in the name of "public safety" stupid shit Leftist Canadians fall for.

Reactions: Clb
Those T870s are fat pigs, like 12k+

Although that D3 or 4k is definitely more impressive. Iirc, they're 22-26k lbs :lmao:

Edit: depending whatever, theyre more like 18-20k, but still.

What could you possibly be thinking putting that on that trailer? It's like 4 times over wieght :laughing:

Nothing on that trailer will ever be straight ever again, lol. That's awesome.

Those T870s are fat pigs, like 12k+

Although that D3 or 4k is definitely more impressive. Iirc, they're 22-26k lbs :lmao:

Edit: depending whatever, theyre more like 18-20k, but still.

What could you possibly be thinking putting that on that trailer? It's like 4 times over wieght :laughing:
Picture this.
Employees at lunch talking....

I know how to get the boss to replace the flatbed!

I am surprised the wheels are folded and the tires haven't blown out.. :eek:

Heard the noise from wheels on ground pulling in and thought damn another 6.4 bites the dust. But then i seen the trailer. I was more surprised that the 6.4 was still running than the waterlogged motorhome on what looks like 3500 lb axles
C7829ADE-B50A-4FA9-A2D4-D9B93000DBEA.jpeg

Heard the noise from wheels on ground pulling in and thought damn another 6.4 bites the dust. But then i seen the trailer. I was more surprised that the 6.4 was still running than the waterlogged motorhome on what looks like 3500 lb axles
C7829ADE-B50A-4FA9-A2D4-D9B93000DBEA.jpeg
WTF would anyone build a trailer that long and only put 3500# axles under it. even if it is triples. :shaking:

I would say golf cart hauler, but they are usually ramp trailers or deckovers so they can run them 2 wide.

Aaron Z
Styrofoam/insulation haulers as well but they’re usually tandems. Light weight but high volume

Top Back Refresh