What's new

'68 Bronco with 2.8l Cummins on Kincer Chassis

Build quality very nice. To me building the chassis, suspension, drivetrain IS the build. Buying one to slap in makes sense when building for someone else who can't, but just not for me. Reminds me of the trailer queens at Barret Jackson.

Anyway, again, excellent execution JR1.

This thing is finally done.
I did a short 10 min. video on it.

I would’ve loved to have seen that with the rear quarters that are opened up like fender flares. All steel.

Beautiful work as always, damn tall!

Thanks tremendously for this! I'm using this same drive train in my Ranger(if it ever gets finished) so it is cool to see and hear your opinion on it's drivability. Very nice work!

The John Reynolds comedy hour, er, 10 minutes. Good video.

Did you play on that recording of the 9th?
No. Originally, I tried to use Strauss Alpine Symphony that I played on and was recorded off live radio 29 years ago. But someone claimed copyright so it was replaced with the Beethoven.

I would’ve loved to have seen that with the rear quarters that are opened up like fender flares. All steel.

Beautiful work as always, damn tall!
Yeah Frank, anybody that still has an uncut Bronco aims to keep it that way. Would have made tire clearance easier for sure.

Ha, I didn't want to bore everybody with step by step procedures. Anything off-road related is a hard sell on YT.
It's easy here though.

I asked JR to build a cross member for me, guys... and he said he'd rather work on his own stuff :flipoff2:

Build quality very nice. To me building the chassis, suspension, drivetrain IS the build. Buying one to slap in makes sense when building for someone else who can't, but just not for me. Reminds me of the trailer queens at Barret Jackson.

Anyway, again, excellent execution JR1.
I wouldn't have taken the job if it was anything more than it is. 8 months was long enough. The chassis and all the drive train, axles was 100 grand.
He has a stable of expensive cars, including a $350k ICON Bronco.

It's easy here though.

I asked JR to build a cross member for me, guys... and he said he'd rather work on his own stuff :flipoff2:
Yeah, you know I'm 65 next month and it would be nice to finish my own projects before I... My neighbor wants me to finish his 1948 Indy car. He can't see anymore and he's 78. Maybe later but not now.

Yeah, you know I'm 65 next month and it would be nice to finish my own projects before I... My neighbor wants me to finish his 1948 Indy car. He can't see anymore and he's 78. Maybe later but not now.
Teasing you. Completely understood.

Reactions: JR1
We do appreciate the work. Found your channel when you were doing the bug. Been hooked since.

Top Back Refresh