What's new

6.7 Super Duty Maintenence/Mods

They spin bearings. Valves drop. Turbo shafts break. They never lasted long enough for me to see fuel problems. PGE had a rash of the same problems. I think exhaust brake programming was off when they first came out.
You want to see a shittier version of the 6.4 power stroke?

I give you the MaxxForce 7

Good lord, you see it time and time again, doesnt matter the industry....a big company buys out a smaller company that kicks ass and then they drive the smaller company into the ground.

Good lord, you see it time and time again, doesnt matter the industry....a big company buys out a smaller company that kicks ass and then they drive the smaller company into the ground.
Yeah, but they made a shit ton of money for the shareholders in the short term

Navistar is the clue...

Navistar has existed as an entity since the mid 80’s. Produced great, for the time, engines for 2 decades under the Navistar banner. They lost their way in the early 2000’s with shitty leadership that didn’t understand the engineering demands of new EPA regulations and some shady accounting practices. The straw that damn near broke the camel’s back was the dropping of ISX15’s from MY 2010-2012 and only offering a Maxxforce option. They got killed in market share and are the smallest player in class 8 these days.

Top Back Refresh