What's new

13 digit VIN

Not my style actually.
I don't think this "board" is your style, way too little jack booted thuggery. Way too much of a community that you can't wait to split apart by informing the authorities of our "naughtiness" and law breaking. I'm sure you've been taking furious notes to hand over to the man.

1) On Mar 17 someone said faggot
2) On or abouts March 20 someone wished another member harm
and so on as nauseum.

I don't think this "board" is your style, way too little jack booted thuggery. Way too much of a community that you can't wait to split apart by informing the authorities of our "naughtiness" and law breaking. I'm sure you've been taking furious notes to hand over to the man.

1) On Mar 17 someone said faggot
2) On or abouts March 20 someone wished another member harm
and so on as nauseum.
I think you're amusing.

I wish I found you and your "stack" the same...but I don't. You come to our home and start preaching off about this, that and the other thing like you've been here with us for 20 years. "That's not funny", "that's not legal", "that's not how Mao would do it" yeah no shit. We're wired a little different around here in case you hadn't noticed, I'm sure that's in your report to the Stasi as well. "They don't seem to comply to simple instruction comrade, how can we lessen their rations?".

I wish I found you and your "stack" the same...but I don't. You come to our home and start preaching off about this, that and the other thing like you've been here with us for 20 years. "That's not funny", "that's not legal", "that's not how Mao would do it" yeah no shit. We're wired a little different around here in case you hadn't noticed, I'm sure that's in your report to the Stasi as well. "They don't seem to comply to simple instruction comrade, how can we lessen their rations?".

I've known what your shtick is for sometime.

Well this thread took a hard turn.:lmao:

Not that it wasn't expected.:laughing:
Those plow dudes are definitely weird. But their weird to us is their normal to them, it'd be great if they just stayed wherever the fuck it was they came from.

Ol scooter makes some valid points. There's a LOT of us that have been around this 4wd forum for 24-26? years.

But hey whatever stick around:lmao:

Those plow dudes are definitely weird. But their weird to us is their normal to them, it'd be great if they just stayed wherever the fuck it was they came from.

Ol scooter makes some valid points. There's a LOT of us that have been around this 4wd forum for 24-26? years.

I first encounter your old site in 2012... I have to say this you've mellowed some from 2012.

Next month will be 20y for me. Im pretty fuckin weird

Re-tubed the boilers. Converted them to gas Worked on all the pumps in the boiler room
my friends shop is across the street
Archdioceses dropped support and the school carried on for a few more years until closing
Last I heard it was sold

Re-tubed the boilers. Converted them to gas Worked on all the pumps in the boiler room
my friends shop is across the street
Archdioceses dropped support and the school carried on for a few more years until closing
Last I heard it was sold

Yeah, it closed in 2019 I think. I drove past it in 2021 during the pandemic for old times. I was class of '99...

Not really.
I went out to that Gander Mountain sporting goods place to take a basic handgun safety course from the Federated Sportsman's club of Ulster County like 30(?) yrs ago-
That was on 9w next the Hudson Valley Mall.

I have to say that you really have to be careful with this type of behavior because it could end up with cuffs and legal expenses.
Lol ok. There is a difference between swating you. And taking a picture of your house and telling you to knock your shit off.

Lol ok. There is a difference between swating you. And taking a picture of your house and telling you to knock your shit off.
It could be considered threatening and that can be battery potentially since the implied consequence is some type of physical harm.

Did they still have 13 digit VIN in Kentucky in 2005?
I don't know... most of my vehicles have VIN numbers that pre-date the standardization process. But wasn't the 13 Digit VIN a GM standard they created in the 1970's to make it easier for their own internal tracking? And it wasn't until what 1981 or so that we finally got the 17 digit standard format we see now that manufacturers must use to sell any vehicle post-1981?

What reality? That you're a snitch? We knew that from your psycho babble.
Reality that you just cannot go around making threatening gestures any more on the internet without it coming back and biting you in the ass. That's reality.

It sucks when reality it hits home doesn't it?

Cum slut what the fuck is wrong with you. Nobody here threatened you. They told you you could stay, and they would put up with you but to stay in your own thread and here you are derailing this thread. Just like on all the other sites. Now you are threatening people with calling the cops. Who the fuck does that? And then you wonder why you have no friends. It's really going to suck for you when reality hits home. Your parents aren't going to be around forever to take care of you. Try and do better.

Top Back Refresh