What's new

12VoltGuy

ckspeed

Member Number
Anyone know if 12voltguy is still in business? Ordered a winch control panel from his webpage and haven't received any sort of response. Sent an email and a FB message, also no response and messenger shows unread. I noticed there's been no activity on his FB site for over a year.

Maybe he moved ?

Looks like just south of Sydney, at least that is what google maps brings up.
If anyone had an address I could run down there, that is if he is in Butte county Kaleefornia.
20220315_081102.jpg

I've known him forever. Og pbb, seabass44 for those who remember.

He's a super private guy, he's not putting any type of personal info on the internet.

I haven't talked to him in a while, but I'd assume he's still building panels.

Good to know, just found it odd he used to post quite a bit on his FB site, then a year ago it went radio silence....

Guess I'll sit tight for a while, I don't mind waiting, but wish I'd get a "it'll be 8 weeks" sort of message so I don't cancel my paypal payment and find something else, or wait 6 mos and get nothing at all.

I'm about to order one up. What kind of panel did you order?

Just got a response via email, said it would ship out in a couple of days. He did ask for the order information to be sent again via email, so he may be dealing with a lot of orders, not sure. I'm definitely pleased to finally get a response.

I'm about to order one up. What kind of panel did you order?

I ordered the small 2.5sq winch control and cable.

Did you tell him of the new home of a majority of the old place membership ?

Last I tried, I emailed his ass. He doesn't answer. But he was still building panels for race trucks at the time. 6 or so years ago. I was looking for other options for ambulance switch panels. He is a cool dude though. Interacted with him a few times before he started his business.

Seabass same guy or no ?

My first post on pirate was an electrical question, he was the only one to reply to my question.

for anyone who got his panels maybe you can help me out, i got one and it was working great, the toggles had lights that lit up when the switch was turned on, now actually last night they were off, going back to check grounds and such, anyone else ever have that happen.

thanks

totally love the panel. its super clean.

Good to hear hes still around, got all my switches etc from him for a couple cars. All real nice stuff.

Top Back Refresh