What's new

Zuckerbergs funding political campaigns

Fishnbeer

The dude abides
Member Number
Loc
CA
I will be happy when the election is over just to have all the political ads go away. I have been getting swamped with this shit here in CA.

I do appreciate how they have to state where the ad funding came from at the end. Something caught my eye. Funded by Chan Zuckerberg. Then on several others I saw the same thing. Great. Another rich asshole throwing his money into this SJW bullshit.

The guy is a goddamn robotic shithead. Why cant he keep his weird ass nose out of shit that only affects us peasants and go back to molesting kids in his dungeon.

photo28127.jpg

require DNA collection for certain misdemeanors.

pretty confident the only thing I voted "yes" for is to allow felons to vote, hoping that it will eventually lead to allowing felons to legally own guns.

the quote above, puts me into the solid no camp against 20

I will be happy when the election is over just to have all the political ads go away. I have been getting swamped with this shit here in CA.

I do appreciate how they have to state where the ad funding came from at the end. Something caught my eye. Funded by Chan Zuckerberg. Then on several others I saw the same thing. Great. Another rich asshole throwing his money into this SJW bullshit.

The guy is a goddamn robotic shithead. Why cant he keep his weird ass nose out of shit that only affects us peasants and go back to molesting kids in his dungeon.

Him and his kind are truly the end of our society.

:shaking::shaking::shaking:

Felons can stick to primitive weaponry... archery and shit....

meh, the violent ones have them anyways, the nonviolent have no reason to be denied them at all, the fact that a misdemeanor can result in the loss of an inalienable right is absurd

Top Back Refresh