What's new

YouTube down worldwide.

evernoob

Reactionary
Member Number
Big enough to merit its own thread.

What happened? The aliens are hogging our bandwidth? Rudy Giuliani released more evidence? The Race War has finally begun?

Son of a bitch. The best part of my day is generally watching YouTube gun vids in bed before falling asleep. :flipoff2:

I wanted to hear a band I just found and all shit is broken. I couldn't care less if it never came back.

Seems to be back for me starting with the front page.

I saw a bunch of stuff yesterday about YouTube deleting analytics in creators accounts to show that they had no views and therefore no revenue. YouTube's explanation when asked was a canned response that their new fraud algorithms determined that everyone watching the videos were bots and therefore they had to remove all of the views. Most creators with the issue all had the issue starting Sept 14 through Oct 31 but YouTube didn't delete the analytics until a few days ago.

Probably because OP made me watch 2 seasons of “the house from trees” in the last 24 hrs.

Heard that cloudfare went down at the same time. Any truth to that?

You're right.

k7R8jwO.jpg

Probably because OP made me watch 2 seasons of “the house from trees” in the last 24 hrs.

That dude is the weird type of Yankee Downeast hippy/conservative. He hunts deer and other animals. I bet he is a Biden voter and big BLM supporter. Could be wrong on that detail but he definitely has other wacky-progressive views no doubt. Up there in Maine you're protected from Multiculturalism so you can afford to have stupid Lefty views.

Those types are peculiar to the North East.

Fuckin weird man...

Netflix uses AWS, I thought YT was on their own servers? But an AWS out would indicate on dd if they have a sizable percentage on Amazon servers.

And does Cloudflare use AWS?

We know the US Federal Gov uses AWS as do many, many governments here and abroad.

GE46l6q.png

Netflix uses AWS, I thought YT was on their own servers? But an AWS out would indicate on dd if they have a sizable percentage on Amazon servers.

And does Cloudflare use AWS?

We know the US Federal Gov uses AWS as do many, many governments here and abroad.

GE46l6q.png

Dunno. Im just regurgitating shit I heard elsewhere. I'm not educated enough on the matter to understand the technicals. Just fucking weird that some of the biggest companies on the internet go out at the same time.

Any other time, probably wouldn't take notice. At a time of mass gaslighting and changing of the facts and silencing of dissidents by removing their content? Yeah, my inner schizo is fucking screaming right now.

Top Back Refresh