What's new

YouTube decides to ban ALL antivax content

This dislike button is there, but the number of dislikes is blank and doesn't show anything. At least that's what's appearing for me right now, on every video, while being logged in.
I just checked three channels I regularly view and they all have like/dislike buttons and numbers.

I just checked three channels I regularly view and they all have like/dislike buttons and numbers.

Strange. I wonder if it has to do with setting or videos being private or not.

I guess it is a recent change by Youtube though:

Here's what every video looks like for me. 0 dislikes:

Untitledbg.png

Huh switched to Chrome and now the dislikes show. Was using edge. Wonder how long till no browsers will show them.

Report the posts as false information and hate speech
Stop using the platform.

Whether you think you are "fighting the good fight" or not, by utilizing facebook you give them your data. By giving them your data, you give them something to sell. By giving them something to sell, you give them revenue. But giving them revenue, you are giving them tools to further their agenda of censorship and control.

Get the fuck off Facebook if you don't like what Facebook is doing. It should be clear by now that Facebook is not going to change.

Stop using the platform.

Whether you think you are "fighting the good fight" or not, by utilizing facebook you give them your data. By giving them your data, you give them something to sell. By giving them something to sell, you give them revenue. But giving them revenue, you are giving them tools to further their agenda of censorship and control.

Get the fuck off Facebook if you don't like what Facebook is doing. It should be clear by now that Facebook is not going to change.
I have it for marketplace because everything else sucks

Craigslist is all ads now

Yup. Any automotive search is swamped in hundreds of rim ads. FB Classifieds is also garbage now, with "sponsored" hits drowning my searches.

Top Back Refresh