What's new

YouTube decides to ban ALL antivax content

Good.

Rona is fizzling out right now anyhow. But general (as well as Covid) antivax BS needs to be removed at all times. I fully support this as anti-science needs to die.
^^^ Commie wallet stealing thief pos.

Whoopy doo.

Either flood their platform with anti Vax stuff or stop using their product.

You could go after their server farms, too.

The internet is a hell of a fragile thing to hinge your tyrannical takeover on. :smokin::usa:

he's a hit and run troll. the kind of kid that when two other kids are fighting on the playground, one goes down, he'll run by and kick the down kid and run off before that kid can see him. im not sure if its a product of his deeply flawed German upbringing or his expensive west coast, liberal california college brainwashing.
deeply ingrained cowardice.

I trust the science, it was only 2 weeks to flatten the curve and covid was over.

I'm torn. Companies can do what they want, but their intentions are morally wrong.

I trust the science, it was only 2 weeks to flatten the curve and covid was over.

I'm torn. Companies can do what they want, but their intentions are morally wrong.
They wouldn't be mandating anything if the govt wasn't behind them threatening to shut them down if they don't.

This is not a case of a private business making a decision on what is best for them.

Last edited:
Holy cow guys, stop with the love already.
If you don't like my view, scroll on...

If we don't trust science and the method, what should we trust? God and religion?

Science. Works.
The phones and computers you are using to type your drivel is ... wait for it ... science.

If we don't trust science and the method, what should we trust? God and religion?

Science. Works.
The phones and computers you are using to type your drivel is ... wait for it ... science.
Phones and computers are technology, not science.

And isn’t your view that we should delete you if we don’t agree, rather than just scrolling on, like you said regarding this topic?

he's a hit and run troll. the kind of kid that when two other kids are fighting on the playground, one goes down, he'll run by and kick the down kid and run off before that kid can see him. im not sure if its a product of his deeply flawed German upbringing or his expensive west coast, liberal california college brainwashing.

I don't fight.
Violence is no solution.

Unless it's for my cause of course. Then it's ok. :flipoff2:

Science. Works.
go snort some DDT, afterall, science said it was awesome.

Science. Works.
Science is your religion. Its a religion of theories and statistics. And it is subject to change.

Today's science is tomorrow's gutter trash.

Today's scientist are tomorrows bloated carcasses laying by the very gutter trash they propagated.

Funny thing about God. He don't change, his word doesn't shift to suit his narrative. It is what it is.

You willing to die for your religion of science?

Because I find no greater honor than to be called to be a martyr for mine.

Good.

Rona is fizzling out right now anyhow. But general (as well as Covid) antivax BS needs to be removed at all times. I fully support this as anti-science needs to die.
Science means you accept all things as considerations into the always growing knowledge bank. You're a hypocrite by wanting to remove things you disagree with.

They wouldn't be mandating anything if the govt wasn't behind them threatening to shut them down if they don't.

This is not a case of a private business making a decision on what is best for them.

Dont get me wrong, I'm in agreement with you.

I'm just waiting for the lawsuit, scotus ruling, then it's ok for the govt to censor private business if it's for the 'greater good' or some horseshit.

Its like it was all built by design to create such things....

Good.

What about "science" demonstrating that efficacy is far lower than originally reported and "science" 10 years from now demonstrating side effects that were never imagined? Only a fool believes that science is absolute. Science merely represents our best understanding at the moment and even then, in most cases, is subject to uncertainty and multiple interpretations.

Last edited:

Science. Works.
Not trying to feed the troll, but here we go:

Science is a method of problem solving and asking/answering questions, there is nothing to trust or believe in. That's like saying believe and trust in 5S principals, there nothing to believe in, it's a tool and methodology to solve a problem. That's where people are getting hung up on both sides.

Saying phrases like "trust and believe in science" puts you on the same side as the people who are saying "trust and believe in Gods plan", which you are criticizing, you have just placed yourself on the same side of their views unwittingly.

Before I unknowingly derail the thread with that last paragraph, that was not meant to be anti religion in anyway, I understand it serves a purpose and grounds people in building community, a moral framework and helping ground them in the ambiguities of life.

Last edited:

2 weeks to flatten the curve and prevent hospital overwhelm. Mission Accomplished :smokin: anything past that, i'm in agreement with the science that anything past is pure bunk and we will all catch the 'vid at some point regardless. People won't stand for anything more than 2 weeks. can you imagine being asked to shut down your business and not feed yourself for longer than 2 weeks? no way, there will be riots in the streets. Not here in america, people won't stand for it.

I trust the science.

Equity is important. not a single rich country should be injecting any person who is not explicitly high risk with a vaccine until every high risk person across the globe has been given the shot. We shouldn't even be wasting the tests on low risk people, it is more important that we are able to assist vulnerable groups globally, we can well afford it and it would even be cheaper than attempting to foolishly push all this stuff on healthy people anyways.

I trust the equity, and the science.

I am a good person who follows science and equity and all the right collectivist buzzwords.

How is it even possible for anybody to think that such indiscriminate removal of information is acceptable? it's amazing. Facebook has certainly done a great job of getting themselves replaced and dropping off massively from where they once were even just a year and 2 years ago. youtube going down the same path is a good sign I guess, somebody else will fill in the void

Good.

No...you and those like you need to.

To You (BOOB) Tube..

FUCK YOU ASSHOLE

fuck-you.gif

Top Back Refresh