What's new

YouTube decides to ban ALL antivax content

trampas

Don't Re Member
Member Number
Loc
San Mexico
wow, that's pretty awesome :lmao:

oh sure, people speak up and there is global reporter uproar when the Taliban say they will censor you for peace, but this will make just a blip and a spin and people will celebrate it across the lands :rasta:

Youtube went downhill when google bought them. Is there anything out there yet to fill its shoes? That can be watched from "smart" tv?

Good.

Rona is fizzling out right now anyhow. But general (as well as Covid) antivax BS needs to be removed at all times. I fully support this as anti-science needs to die.

Since when is anti vax anti science? Shouldn't you want a counter narrative to strengthen yours?

I got in a friendly debate with a pro vax mandate vendor at work and I was taking the anti vax mandate stance. First he kept conflating anti mandate with anti science like irates own .gov knob slobbering free thinker. I was explaining that banning counter narratives, conspiracy theories and extreme sides of issues is a symptom of a fallen empire and an imploding society that started shortly after WW2. Banning counter narratives only allow them to propagate and almost affirms what skeptics believe. The fact there is zero trust with anyone is a big problem, but one that was created a long time ago. I got him to agree on that ground.

Good.

Rona is fizzling out right now anyhow. But general (as well as Covid) antivax BS needs to be removed at all times. I fully support this as anti-science needs to die.
Am I getting this correct, science is just what you believe, and anyone bringing questions to your beliefs is “anti-science”?

His mom only allows him 30 min a day of internet time, so you'll have to wait until tomorrow

he's a hit and run troll. the kind of kid that when two other kids are fighting on the playground, one goes down, he'll run by and kick the down kid and run off before that kid can see him. im not sure if its a product of his deeply flawed German upbringing or his expensive west coast, liberal california college brainwashing.

So what you're saying is we need a tax to cure the Covids? :flipoff2:

yeah, they're doing it. new infrastructure bill jumps the fines for OSHA violations to a $70k-$700k range. Guess what an Osha violation consists of now? Being a company with 100 employees and not making them all take the jab.

Top Back Refresh