What's new

Your EDC (pocket junk)

What’s up with you fuckers carrying your hose keys? I only carry keys at work on a caribeaner off a belt loop.
I have never once carried a house key or locked my house doors. Want the address?:flipoff2:

DABBAC61-919F-4F68-AF2B-A070745BD359.jpeg

FL Benchmade CLA, Airpod pros, Lufkin executive OD tape. FR Ram key fob, Streamlight Microstream USB. LR Iphone 12 pro. RR wallet. Belt Keyback full of keys, Glock 23, Work truck keys.

Wallet in RF lower pocket (cargo shorts/pants 95% of the time) and light/knife in RF upper. G19 95% of the time, ISWB.

Attachments

• IMG_7017.jpg
    IMG_7017.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 16
Reactions: DMG
Pants.
RF- Leather ID, cash and CC holder, a no name 4 use multi-tool knife/file, keys, sometimes LCPII 22.
RF change pocket- Gerber utility blade knife
Carpenter pocket on right leg- Channellock #516, Mag-Lite Mag-Tac, sometimes random pens/markers or wrenches.
RR- Chain wallet with other cards and cash
Mid back- S&P EZ380.
LR- Bandana and can of Rouge Wintergreen 6mg.
LF- Note 20+

Work shirt has pen and paper in left chest pocket, maybe a set of keys or little nuts/bolts/parts of whatever I'm working on.

Here's my pocket junk. Might be some change in there or a random nut/bolt/screw once in a while too, but this is the usual.

IMG_2019-11-27_20-44-23.jpeg

Except my sharpie looks like this now because I got tired of the housing getting smashed to shit...

IMG_2020-01-27_19-49-51.jpeg

Another opportunity to pimp my wallet. Year or two later, still loving my Bux Box from one of the GarageJournal members. Perfect size for front pocket carry Random Fabrication

other than that, Knife in the watch pocket, phone in the left front pocket, and work phone in the right front with the wallet if it's a workday.

no idea how you guys carry so much crap, the 2nd phone is bad enough for me on a daily basis

Reactions: DMG
Home - I don't carry anything other than my phone

Work- utility knife, channel locks, flip around screw driver, knife blades, sharpie, paint marker, note pad, wintergreen grizzly, and a bunch of shit on my belt I carry around my waist

Another opportunity to pimp my wallet. Year or two later, still loving my Bux Box from one of the GarageJournal members. Perfect size for front pocket carry Random Fabrication

other than that, Knife in the watch pocket, phone in the left front pocket, and work phone in the right front with the wallet if it's a workday.

no idea how you guys carry so much crap, the 2nd phone is bad enough for me on a daily basis
I only carry one phone and my wallet is a ranger band so I suspect I use less pocket real estate than you do. Btw, fuck carrying 2 phones. I had to do that when I worked at the airport.

12 pack of condoms a couple mix cd's and a handle of Tanqueray :flipoff2:

For reel doh, wallet, cheap Milwaukee knife (need to fix my little Benchmades clip) a bit of loose change in right front. Cellphone in left front. I keep my 1911 in whatever I'm driving and throw it in my left front pocket with a iwb clip when I go in places. Not ideal, but actually not terrible to draw. Id like to get a smaller pistol that's easier to carry, but for now it is what it is.

R front lower, EPI pen, Flashlight. Upper R nothing, Left front lower nothing, upper nothing, Tech pocket phone until I get to work. No phones in explosive work areas. Shirt pens wherever, notepad wherever.

Work: phone, vape, streamlight protac 2AA, Irwin utility knife

Everywhere else: phone, vape, keys, wallet, Cold Steel Recon Tanto, M&P shield plus

Wallet, keys to the house and whichever vehicle I fancy for the day, steamlight stylus pro, a red, white, or blue Case folder, a benchmade, some change, around $100 cash, H&K VP9 SK in appendix, and a random pen.

Bench made infidel OTF
house keys
random nut/bolt
ear plugs depending on the time of year
colt 1877 thunderer or Delta Elite

Not work is pocketed money/card thing, whatever crkt quick draw, I randomly bought), chapstick (your girl likes my smooth lips), phone and whatever dietrous I acquire.

Work is way too much that involves small tools, a radio and too many responsibilities.

I like that wallet. Seems like a really solid idea. The only downside I can think of is you’d have a solid hunk of metal against your leg in the middle of winter.

A big positive is it should weigh enough that when you huck it at a midget it’s gonna hurt
i like it enough that i'm close to buying another, in case he stops making them and i somehow lose my current one. It's the 4th or 5th iteration of front pocket wallet I've tried, and I have zero desire to try anything else. IMO it's the perfect size, i have 6 cards, the "dummy" backing card he includes, and some folded cash in it right now. the cards are below the edge of the case, the cash and clip part are all that sticks out. Without cash it'd all be just about flush It's a thinner form factor than the previous leather one I had, and easier to get at the cards.

had it last winter, never noticed it being cold. I've got the anodized Al one. Admittedly i do not usually have it in my pocket if I'm doing stuff outside in the winter. weight is also perfect IMO, just enough to know it's there and feel solid without being heavy. It WOULD fly well if you so desired to chuck it :laughing:

plus, it's a dude somewhere in the US making them in his garage as a hobby. I can get behind that:beer:

Top Back Refresh