What's new

Your EDC (pocket junk)

Work
Keys, badge to get into control room, wallet, knife, phone and laptop. 1911 stays in the truck.

Home or running errands
Colt defender 1911, wallet, knife, keys and phone

Keys, Travax wallet, Kershaw knife, North America Arms .22 revolver, Coast rechargable flashlight, disposable vape thing, Taurus G2 9mm holstered, phone.

Reactions: DMG
Phone, wallet, two sets of keys, Gerber folder, pen, chapstick, can of cope wintergreen and a broken hydraulic fitting. Gerber multitool and Glock 26 w/ +2 mag on the belt.

At work, usually: phone, wallet, keys, case folder, pen and an LCP.

Usually I carry a Swiss Army Classic SD, an old Old Timer single blade that is at least as old as I am, a Gerber EAB utility blade knife, my key ring with my work keys and the fob to truck in my right pocket. My left pocket has a Mjolnir on a chain with Runes and a folding wooden comb for my beard. I usually also have my Gerber Pro Scout, a CRKT M16-13SF, a G&P T-6 CREE flashlight and my cellphone on my belt. It's a very rare day that I do not use all of these at some point during my day, well, except for the CRKT.

Wallet
Phone
Keys
Leatherman Wave
Folded paper towel or hankercheif - Never know when you'll need a clean rag or shit paper. :laughing:
LCP if going somewhere sketchy

Work:
Shirt pockets:
Company ID and Truck keys, it has a remote, and 4 keys
Pants Front: Olight Warrior (only working Nights), Benchmade Osborne, personal car keys
Pants rear: half fold wallet

Home:
Osborne, Keys (two keys house and car) wallet

IMG_0517.jpg

Wallet with typical cards. Pocket knife, cell, keys for car and home. Keys for just about any EMS and fire apparatus. .In case I need a chain saw or Defibrillator I guess.

Aluminum money clip - a couple cards /DL, and cash ($100 or so).
Keys
Air pods in protective case
Small EDC knife (not always)
Cell phone goes in the back pocket - it has Otterbox Defender case so not worried about it bending/cracking screen etc.
Flashlight app built into the phone so no need for an extra one day to day.

LF- small flashlight (depends on what’s working at the time)

RF- small Kershaw folder in pocket / bigger Kershaw folder on pocket clip

LR- wallet (if home my phone)

RR- phone (if home my 9mm Shield)

Front belt loop- truck/house keys on carabiner

Ruger LCP 2 .380 in my right front pocket.
Leatherman Surge on my belt.
Olight Baton 3, and a cool little rock I found on the trail years ago in my left front pocket.

Lotta flashlights.

I need to find a new and lite weight pocket knife. My current knife is thick handled and heavy.

Wallet
Phone
Keys
Leatherman Wave
Folded paper towel or hankercheif - Never know when you'll need a clean rag or shit paper. :laughing:
LCP if going somewhere sketchy
Oh yes I always carry a handkerchief too.. but mine is because I have horrid allergies and actually use it. I got tired of going through boxes of Kleenex.

Lotta flashlights.

I need to find a new and lite weight pocket knife. My current knife is thick handled and heavy.
Benchmade Bugout
spyderco Manix LW
Spyderco pacific salt in LC200n
Hogue Doug Ritter small

are all light

Not working:
Truck keys
Wallet
Knife
Phone

Working:
Knife, everything else stays in my truck that I’m in and out of all day.

Unless I'm going somewhere I just have a keyring with the house key, goat barn key, and a key to the gates on the fence.

You have to lock your goats and goat barn, where do you live, Amish country:confused:
First off, it's not amish country. Secondly we've converted it to a storage shed which we have lots of stuff in. I called it a goat barn because that's what the previous owners used it for.

First off, it's not amish country. Secondly we've converted it to a storage shed which we have lots of stuff in. I called it a goat barn because that's what the previous owners used it for.
That’s right. Gary keeps the goats in the bedroom now. :flipoff2:

Top Back Refresh