What's new

You want to get punched, thats how you get punched.

I went there yesterday for a quick $2 burger.

I ordered, then stepped aside. An older gentleman came up behind me in line at some point but leaning against a wall reading a paper.

I figured he was waiting for an order.

The employee behind the counter was restocking cups and notices him. The employee then asked if he had been helped.

The older gentleman lets out an annoying chuckle, folds his paper and walks to the counter. He asks the employee about the assault to which the employee says, yes he was aware of the assault and the employee had been terminated.

The older gentleman chuckles again, and mumbles some rebuttle to the cashier then holds up his watch and says "this is how long I waited for service" Then seemingly stops a timer on his watch.

The cashier appologizes and asks what he would like to order...more bullshit chuckling and mumbling from the gentleman and he finally says he wants a coffee. He holds his hand up to the cashier and says "keep the change"...

The cashier counts the change and asks the gentleman for a name for the order to which he replys "X".

He then walks back to the wall, leans against it and begins reading his paper again.

They place his coffee on the counter, and call "customer X". He looks up from his paper, then looks back down at it again. Sits there for another thirty seconds or so, then does his stupid chuckle again. Walks to the counter, gets his coffee and slowly leaves. :confused:

Im not sure if he wanted to try and get assaulted, or if he was just an asshole.

He mumbled a lot of stuff to the cashier I didnt hear. The cashier was visibally pissed when he left to lean against the wall, but didnt say/do anything.
You were at the PV Wendy's?

I just started working in PV.

Sucks about the old man but some people treat wait staff like shit.

yh60vt3j7kt61.jpg
Carly Simon is looking good these days.

Tell me what scenario for you qualifies as ok to sucker punch a 70 year old.
you are missing my point, but being that you are going down that road, here we go

lets say that he is a creeper that kidnaps young girls and locks them in the upper floor of the house. chained to the floor while they get their daily rape. Getting pregnant, then getting the shit beat out of them until they abort the un born child
Repeat the process for for years. Including having to go to the bathroom in a kitty box, never being able to leave, cause they are chained to the floor like an animal, and they sleep in the closet

Not just one girl, but a couple of them, both got the same treatment, yet one did eventually have a kid (chained to the floor) and said kid was years old by the time they got found. Kid had never been outside ever in its life, also experiencing the viewing pleasure of seeing mom get raped

...........cause that was a story not long ago

did that guy deserve a sucker punch to the next world?:stirthepot:.....huh?

My point,(beings you are missing it)......there are pieces of the story missing, why is the audio removed?

Maybe this old guy is tough, and wanted to provoke another attack to be huckleberry and teach someone a lesson?

you are missing my point, but being that you are going down that road, here we go

lets say that he is a creeper that kidnaps young girls and locks them in the upper floor of the house. chained to the floor while they get their daily rape. Getting pregnant, then getting the shit beat out of them until they abort the un born child
Repeat the process for for years. Including having to go to the bathroom in a kitty box, never being able to leave, cause they are chained to the floor like an animal, and they sleep in the closet

Not just one girl, but a couple of them, both got the same treatment, yet one did eventually have a kid (chained to the floor) and said kid was years old by the time they got found. Kid had never been outside ever in its life, also experiencing the viewing pleasure of seeing mom get raped

...........cause that was a story not long ago

did that guy deserve a sucker punch to the next world?:stirthepot:.....huh?

My point,(beings you are missing it)......there are pieces of the story missing, why is the audio removed?
If you have to create such a fanciful tale to support your comment you should just admit that you were wrong. Very clearly the guy sucker punched the old man over words. Which is common with black people and part of the reason so many of them are in prison.

That was a brutal hit.

70 year olds can be dicks just as much as 30 year olds, age doesn’t matter, nobody should get blindsided like that.

Holly Bock makes me feel funny.

If you have to create such a fanciful tale to support your comment you should just admit that you were wrong. Very clearly the guy sucker punched the old man over words. Which is common with black people and part of the reason so many of them are in prison.
Here you go fuck face :flipoff2:

while I was looking I also found these:

and

this shit happens
now admit YOU are wrong for projecting my false story :grinpimp:

Here you go fuck face :flipoff2:

while I was looking I also found these:

and

this shit happens
now admit YOU are wrong for projecting my false story :grinpimp:
Are you saying the old man did ANYTHING like that? Stop playing games

Are you saying the old man did ANYTHING like that? Stop playing games
the question was asked
"what could have deserved that reaction?'

I just gave three examples, again part of the story isn't being told

was what was said likely that extreme? probably not
was it probably a good reaction to what was said? probably not
were there examples provided to go to that level? I gave you three.

you are getting soft:flipoff2::laughing::beer:

Reactions: DMG
the question was asked
"what could have deserved that reaction?'

I just gave three examples, again part of the story isn't being told

was what was said likely that extreme? probably not
was it probably a good reaction to what was said? probably not
were there examples provided to go to that level? I gave you three.

you are getting soft:flipoff2::laughing::beer:
Still a bitch move to sucker punch. Call him out and let him see it coming.

Talk shit get hit.

How they figure the town is pronounced preskit when it's Prescott I'll never understand. I know some people down there and because I'm a charming fellow I make sure to clearly annunciate it preSCOTT. :laughing:

If you’re a younger man, you respect your elders!!!!!
And definitely don’t treat them like this!!!!!
What if the older guy is dementia or mental????? I’m guessing the employee didn’t know!!!! Employee might as well been blindsiding a kindergartner or disabled person!!!!

This thread has me wondering. Maybe someone should start a new one with a poll.

Open question to all: In your life, how many fights have you been in?

This thread has me wondering. Maybe someone should start a new one with a poll.

Open question to all: In your life, how many fights have you been in?
8 years since last fight. I was attacked by a drunk.

I used to get in fights when I was younger. Now I dont want to get sued/arrested/hit my head on a curb/etc.

Not that it justifies the actions by any means, but still no report on what was actually said:question:

Top Back Refresh