What's new

you knew it was coming...New Covid Variant Identified In Africa

R Doctor: Omicron May Provide Natural Immunity With Mild Symptoms​

By Tammy Hung

December 5, 2021 Updated: December 5, 2021

Dr. Omar Hamada on Dec. 1 said that the Omicron variant of COVID-19 may provide natural immunity without inducing severe illness, as the symptoms so far resemble more of a “mild, common cold” in South Africa.
In an interview with NTD’s “Capitol Report,” the emergency room doctor and former U.S. Army Special Forces lieutenant colonel said that even though “we’re seeing an uptick in [the] number of people affected, the severity of disease seems to be, at this point, minimal.”
“If the infectivity is greater, but the virulence or severity is less, this may be actually something good in terms of getting people immune to it without necessarily having to depend on a vaccine that’s not incredibly effective,” Hamada stated.

On Dec. 3 the World Health Organization (WHO) said that Omicron has been detected in 38 countries, up from 23 countries two days prior.

The Omicron variant has also been reported in 11 U.S. states as of Dec. 4, including 15 cases in vaccinated individuals.

One of the cases in the United States so far was confirmed to have recovered from COVID-19 and have natural immunity.

Being mRNA-based, both the Moderna and Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccines trigger the body to recognize and attack the CCP (Chinese Communist Party) virus’s spike protein.

Because the Omicron variant has “approximately two dozen mutations in that spike protein,” according to Hamada, the effectiveness of current vaccines against the new variant remains to be seen.

Dr. Anthony Fauci, chief medical adviser to the Biden administration, stated in a Friday briefing that it would “take a while” to know “what the impact is going to be globally and for people who are infected with Omicron.”

“We absolutely have community spread in this country,” Fauci told Bloomberg TV on Friday. “We don’t know how many of them, but there’s no doubt there’s community spread.”

While Omicron is spreading rapidly globally, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Director Dr. Rochelle Walensky urged reporters to focus on the Delta variant for the time being during the White House briefing.

“I know that the news is focused on Omicron, but we should remember that 99.9 percent of cases in the country right now are from the Delta variant,” Walensky said.

Pfizer executive Ralf Rene Reinert said he does not “expect that there will be a significant drop in effectiveness” of the current vaccine against Omicron, and emphasized the importance of the booster program, in an interview with Bloomberg on Dec. 2.

When the Beta and Delta variants emerged, Pfizer had already started working on new versions of its vaccines only to conclude that the original shot provided good protection, Reinert told Bloomberg.

Meanwhile, Moderna could have a COVID-19 booster shot targeting the Omicron variant tested and ready to be submitted for authorization as early as March, according to the company’s president who spoke to Reuters on Dec. 1.

Dr. Campbell is optimistic about the effects of this latest strain. In my opinion, a very mild strain infecting everyone and giving people immunity is the best that can happen to us. No wonder governments and Big Pharma are horrified as this threatens their racket.

Last edited:
you’re getting brainwashed by propaganda listening to that tool

He's for vaccination (and I have no problem with that for people in a high risk category), a healthy lifestyle and has been banging the drum on Ivermectin and Vitamin D for the longest time. He's also interviewed people who had cardiac problems after vaccination. Now he says the Omicron variant looks very mild.

Do you listen to his talks?

And for all you dirty unvaccinated people, prepare to be scolded and shamed Tuesday!

You know who you are!

The keebler elf felt left out, and has now issued his own brand of 'warning'.

And this doctor declares "Hunker Down!"~ demands stiffer mandates and closures, much of it aimed at social inequities.

oh-no-anyway.gif

Not at all surprising how this tired, old shitbag of a president and his staff choose to 'lead' us all out of this crisis (such that it is). He was even too afraid to come out of his basement when campaigning.

Fear rules his entire existence.

Not at all surprising how this tired, old shitbag of a president and his staff choose to 'lead' us all out of this crisis (such that it is). He was even too afraid to come out of his basement when campaigning.

Fear rules his entire existence.
It's effective on his base though, ain't it?

Even the President has stated that "This will be the Winter of Peril".

Well, that quote was from December 2020, before his inauguration, and the full line is 'a winter of peril and possibility'.

But the full article that references it isn't wrong:

Well, that quote was from December 2020, before his inauguration, and the full line is 'a winter of peril and possibility'.

But the full article that references it isn't wrong:

You're right...

How's this suit ya?

Biden warns of "Winter of severe illness and death for unvaccinated" due to Omicron.

:flipoff2:

I heard a news blip of it the other day, his comment towards the "unclean" er, uh "unvaccinated" and did a quickie search.

My bad. We have been referred to as the "unvaccinated" in every negative context I forget which time. :homer:

64% disapproval from MSN.com. Let’s go Brandon!

0E1D9073-F7CE-4C07-BAAA-25D021E8E037.png

Many virologists believe the vaccines are causing these mutations, otherwise the virus just goes through hosts until it runs out of them (immune or dead).

Also, Biden’s statement to literally every question during the presidential debate was “I have a plan for that” with no details. :crickets:

Such a loaded set of answers to choose from.

“Not well at all”

Can easily mean they need to do more OR they are doing all the wrong things.

Can easily mean they need to do more OR they are doing all the wrong things.

I thought the same thing right away when thinking about how I'd answer that. Does it mean he's doing 'too much' or 'not enough'...

I do find it funny that they're now using as an excuse "we didn't see the Delta variant coming" and then "we didn't see the Omicron variant coming". On top of the fact that everyone here probably knew that viruses do what they do, exactly like flu has done for eternity, and if we're that far along in the alphabet then obviously there have been more than a few variants already identified...

It's either complete incompetence or willful disregard for the truth at this point, and neither is a good look.

Top Back Refresh