What's new

You get what you pay for

There may be a person who from the beginning of Time never misplaced their wallet. The odds against you being that person are a Quadrillion to one. So I'm chalking you up to Senility :flipoff2:

You are dealing with the personality that doesn't believe that you never misplaced your wallet. You've also had a fart that turned out to be a shart, and you've zipped the top of your cock in your jeans at least once.

OK, so you're trolling or as stupid as for which some here give you credit.

I provided you truth and you opted for ignorance. Can't help you - fuck off.

Wiring. I've cheaped out my whole damned life and finally got sorta serious about it with this last project. Oxygen Free Copper wire carries a shit load more current in the same gauge as Copper Clad Aluminum but it's basically twice the money. On most things you'd never notice a difference but when dealing with 300+ amp draw it makes a huge fucking difference.

I had a set of Nankang tires on a car for about 18hrs, 3 times on the balancer, still wobbled. Put a name brand tire on, smooth as glass. Wont make that mistake again.

There may be a person who from the beginning of Time never misplaced their wallet. The odds against you being that person are a Quadrillion to one. So I'm chalking you up to Senility :flipoff2:

You are dealing with the personality that doesn't believe that you never misplaced your wallet. You've also had a fart that turned out to be a shart, and you've zipped the top of your cock in your jeans at least once.

Can't lose what you don't have. I don't carry a wallet. Can't lose it.

Thought of a couple more.
anything from Shoes for Crews. Total cheap junk. Never again. I buy Sketchers work shoes and boots now.

Rough Country lift kit on my YJ. That cost me more grief, aggravation, and collateral damage than it would have to buy 3 quality lift kits in the first place. Ripped it all out in favor of Rubicon Express and never had another issue.

Strapped for cash...

35s on dually brodozer...

I feel like you made poor life choices :flipoff2:

Poor life choices is correct. It was a nice truck though lol

9A5D8556-54BF-47FF-9639-5E3BE69987D3.jpeg

Top Back Refresh