What's new

You build 1000 bridges but you suck one dick...

There is a full video of it somewhere. One of the cops says something to the effect of "if you decide to sweep this under the rug, we will let you go".
hell, i asked to be sprayed/tazed and left in a field when i got arrested :laughing: seemed a way better option than dealing with whatever they had me in cuffs over :rasta:

O well, had warrants, should have been in jail.
Warrants for what? Some states issues warrants for next to nothing and they don't exactly tell you if a warrant is issued on you. I know people who have found out they had warrants out incidentally from minor stuff like fines or court fees from 10+ years earlier from simple shit like traffic tickets.

Buddy of mine got picked up last year when he got pulled over. The warrant was from an unpaid fine and fee for an open container in public at the river where thousands of other people were doing the same thing. He had paid it but the clerks office fucked up the paperwork. He had to sit in jail over a weekend for nothing before he was able to get the receipt proving he'd paid everything.

Nevermind the fact that the cop was too stupid to tell the difference between a gun and tazer. They don't exactly feel the same, they triggers are the same at all, and if you watch the video, the tasers they're issued are bright yellow. Nevermind the difference in weight.

Warrants for what? Some states issues warrants for next to nothing and they don't exactly tell you if a warrant is issued on you. I know people who have found out they had warrants out incidentally from minor stuff like fines or court fees from 10+ years earlier from simple shit like traffic tickets.

Buddy of mine got picked up last year when he got pulled over. The warrant was from an unpaid fine and fee for an open container in public at the river where thousands of other people were doing the same thing. He had paid it but the clerks office fucked up the paperwork. He had to sit in jail over a weekend for nothing before he was able to get the receipt proving he'd paid everything.

Nevermind the fact that the cop was too stupid to tell the difference between a gun and tazer. They don't exactly feel the same, they triggers are the same at all, and if you watch the video, the tasers they're issued are bright yellow. Nevermind the difference in weight.

If you saw his Facebook you would know he was a gang member and criminal so he probably had warrants for something related to that.

by the time you feel the difference in the trigger you are pulling it is probably too late :laughing:

This was me. Warrant for an unpaid speeding ticket in DE from 10yrs prior. Pulled over for a broken tail light (backed into a rock on the trail the day before), wound up in jail for the night.

Cop was cool though... "okay, here's your license back and a warning to get the tail light fixed; by the way did you know you have a warrant? Sorry, but you're gonna have to come with me... your GF can follow us in your Jeep and bail you out."

His warrant was for not showing up to court when he was supposed to appear on charges of unlawful possessing 45 pistol.
So cops knew there was a high probability of him having a firearm in his possession.

He knew it was going to jail before they ever pulled him over. He thought he was better than everyone else and didn't have to play by the same rules.

He could have went to court and had this all cleared up, but he chose a different path.

Some of you are doing some serious mental gymnastics to justify a cop not knowing they had a gun in their hand and someone dying as a result of that. Really doesn't matter what he did or had warrants for.

So he had a warrant for an illegal gun possession. How many of us here constantly post about "guess I'll just be a felon" when new gun control legislation is being discussed? Has that actually been confirmed? Seen other sources say it was an unpaid fine for weed possession in a state where possession has been decriminalized. Not justifying his actions, but it doesn't excuse what happened either.

I cant say it enough.

If you dont want to die over a speeding ticket/what ever then why the fuck are you doing shit to get yourself killed?

Run from the cops and getting shot is not a better option than just signing the fucking ticket.

This. No pity. Dumbfuck pulled a stupid move, and paid for it

This isn't his first rodeo.

Jump to 1:43 in video, Pistol charges and Fleeing.

Also case number (27-CR-19-29850) first degree aggravated robbery.

Some of you are doing some serious mental gymnastics to justify a cop not knowing they had a gun in their hand and someone dying as a result of that. Really doesn't matter what he did or had warrants for.

So he had a warrant for an illegal gun possession. How many of us here constantly post about "guess I'll just be a felon" when new gun control legislation is being discussed? Has that actually been confirmed? Seen other sources say it was an unpaid fine for weed possession in a state where possession has been decriminalized. Not justifying his actions, but it doesn't excuse what happened either.
The idiot cop made a huge mistake. But IMO was completely justified in shooting someone who is trying to get back into a car and get a gun, run them over or whatever the plan was next. Fuck up and find out. He found out. Don't run from cops=live. Why is this so hard? I have had 4+ cops pointing guns at me. I'm alive. I have had a warrant out for my arrest. Still alive. When people stopped thinking that the cops were in charge is when things went to shit. No sympathy for anyone with bad consequences for disobeying a direct order from anyone with a badge and a gun.

Should the cop have known it was the wrong weapon? Yes. Are mistakes made? Yes. Do I feel sorry for the guy who tried to run? No, play stupid games win stupid prizes. Pretty common theme with cop shootings.

The idiot cop made a huge mistake. But IMO was completely justified in shooting someone who is trying to get back into a car and get a gun, run them over or whatever the plan was next. Fuck up and find out. He found out. Don't run from cops=live. Why is this so hard? I have had 4+ cops pointing guns at me. I'm alive. I have had a warrant out for my arrest. Still alive. When people stopped thinking that the cops were in charge is when things went to shit. No sympathy for anyone with bad consequences for disobeying a direct order from anyone with a badge and a gun.
To be fair... cops had george floyd under arrest and he still died... so one could argue it's lose/lose

Top Back Refresh