What's new

Yellow Bullet. Anyone?

Truckedup

RIP 3/13/23
Member Number
Loc
NY
Anyone here visit the Yellowbullet forums? It's supposed to be site for auto racing....But most there are on the off topic " Political Corner" or " Trash or be trashed" Zero censorship...You will like it or hate it.... if you haven't ,check it out...

I was on there 2002 to 2004 when I had a 700 horse DD. Have not been there in a long time.

I was on there till VS fucked the format up. Haven't been back since.

I used to poke around sometimes
I liked the "nobody gives a fuck about your specs" attitude

never going back since vs fucked the format

In pirates heyday YB made it look like a sunday school class.

There was never any up front racist talk on the Pirate like there is on the Bullet..every other thread is N this or N that...For the most part, Pirate was and sites like YB are just a place to be a bad ass online.

I was on there 2002 to 2004 when I had a 700 horse DD. Have not been there in a long time.

Tell us about this DD you had with 700 horse in 2003. That's quite a vehicle back then. Early v8 turbo guy?

There was never any up front racist talk on the Pirate like there is on the Bullet..every other thread is N this or N that...For the most part, Pirate was and sites like YB are just a place to be a bad ass online.

That's exactly what it is. I am an unironic defender of being an online badass. Not in the traditional sense, making personal threats against each other is pointless and stupid.

But speaking your mind is healthy and good.

We live in a country where the SPLC got caught with a hand-written list of the falling non-hispanic white population of the US on its wall in a photograph. Shit is going to get spoopy in the coming years because trying to stop the Peasants from talking about the racial aggression in this country is like trying to compress cookie dough with your hands. Information has entropy.

MTCEmhJ.png

Last edited:
That has always been my thoughts as well. We had a more infamous incident that caused us to be known as “the biggest assholes on the internet”, but we could never hold a candle to that place. Without old Charlie Wenzel being a thieving piece of shit, and the fame that followed pbb’s glorious response, it’s likely pbb would have just been another offroad forum that died with a whimper 5-10 years ago

There was room for one place to scoop up all of the other forums that mostly died off. Amazingly, Tacomas still have a wide-spread special interest presence on the internet. That's because there are thousands of people who are willing to do small mods on them without going full cage buggy. Jeeps of course still have their own si forums as well.

But for general 4x4, someplace had to scoop up all of those refugees, that was lance and camo's entire point and they succeeded. It wasn't an accident and it wasn't charlie wenzel. I agree he was part of the landscape.

The people that come here want to be around all sorts of different shit because Jeep forums are boring, so are most car forums.

You get all sorts of loonies around here. The more loonies the better in my book.

Tell us about this DD you had with 700 horse in 2003. That's quite a vehicle back then. Early v8 turbo guy?

Some of us were playing with big boy toys while you were still pulling your pud over in the corner. :laughing:

In 2001 I was terrorizing the streets of my home town in a 72 Camaro built road race style with 613hp to the rear wheels. It was brought to track days at Lime Rock Park in CT frequently and ran consistent 10.90's at the dragstrip. Back then it was considered a rocket ship. Everything except the motor was built in my parents 1 car garage by me. The engine was built at my girlfriends fathers machine shop by me as well. :smokin:

car1.jpg
car2.jpg
car3.jpg

Some of us were playing with big boy toys while you were still pulling your pud over in the corner. :laughing:

In 2001 I was terrorizing the streets of my home town in a 72 Camaro built road race style with 613hp to the rear wheels. It was brought to track days at Lime Rock Park in CT frequently and ran consistent 10.90's at the dragstrip. Back then it was considered a rocket ship. Everything except the motor was built in my parents 1 car garage by me. The engine was built at my girlfriends fathers machine shop by me as well. :smokin:

Yup.

2C268F4B-7AC1-4FAE-B65D-F64EB089F7C4.jpeg

95718D63-1CA6-463C-BA18-7FAC8579D80A.jpeg

Last edited:

That's a cool car.

"Back then it was considered a rocket ship."

Yes, that's the point of my question.

"Some of us were playing with big boy toys while you were still pulling your pud over in the corner. :laughing:"

You try to gate-keep about common activities and abilities. Don't do that, it makes you look ignorant. Anybody that cares to can build a fast car. It's not a rare thing. You are not special and the things we talk about here are not rare.

Sounds like your car is not a DD. My question was to Aisin about a DD 700hp car in 2002. That is significant, and pretty burly. Anybody with an interest in mechanical things would want to hear details about such a thing.

It's amazing how faggots such as yourself sit chewing your fingernails, dying for an opportunity to get Evernoob. Seriously, it's fucking pathetic man. Knock it off, it's literally embarrassing.

It's amazing how faggots such as yourself sit chewing your fingernails, dying for an opportunity to get Evernoob. Seriously, it's fucking pathetic man. Knock it off, it's literally embarrassing.

Are you an idiot? Seriously?

Im probably the very least of your problems in that respect. Read my old posts about your stupid ass and then re-read what I quoted above. Holy fuck :shaking:

Are you an idiot? Seriously?

Im probably the very least of your problems in that respect. Read my old posts about your stupid ass and then re-read what I quoted above. Holy fuck :shaking:

Look man, you just made a post about how special you are for selecting parts out of a catalog then assembling them, and you used it as an opportunity to say I was too stupid to select parts out of a catalog and assemble them.

I think what you expected was for me to try to prove that I could select parts out of a catalog then assemble them. Instead I said that your game was stupid. This is not 1985 and this is not Middle School. Making a fast car is not special.

Driving a 700 hp car in 2002 on the daily is pretty special. That's what I wanted to know about. Now, your car is nice but you could have left out the part where you apparently feel some inferiority to me so you tried to prove how special you are with a fairly mid-level vehicle. I'm glad your car is fast, thank you for posting it. I enjoyed looking at the shitty blurry photos from 20 years ago. Very nostalgic.

But I didn't need the "im an idiot that can turn a wrench" commentary. Developmentally-disabled Downies are building 700 hp cars.

Why did you do it? It's weird. You're gatekeeping something that doesn't have a fence.

I was embarrassed by your lack of dignity, that's all.

While you guys argue I’ll reminisce of badass shit I built:flipoff2:

60EA7C0E-9D16-4695-8D3B-D9F8F4225F76.jpeg

Yes do that. Soo.... that's a funny looking carburetor you have there. What's going on in there?

Sheet metal intake on top of a 2.2 liter Kenne Bell twin screw that’s bolted to a built Ford 5.4 liter motor with some nitrous on the side.

Good times Brother!!!! My Old man taught me that "The best car you will ever have will be the one that you build with your mind and your hands." I've never had many that I didn't build myself.

In 01 my buddie and I were Daily driving around in V8 FC Rx7s with two sets of wheels/tires. We swapped on the 28x9 good years in the waffle house parking lots or the track and have at it. Damn versatile street rockets for sure. that was my 1st 440 SB2 setup. The best was getting scaled with the slicks in the back, a tool chest, and gear, and us in the driver seat at 2650 lbs.

Top Back Refresh