Yakima Washington

2big bronco

Og irate
Member Number
Loc
Prunedale ca
Anybody here from the area?

Want to drive by a property for me?

recomend a real estate agent in the area?

Want to rent extremely cheap shop space and possibly a shitty apartment "CHEAP"

Yakima is a shithole. The stock car racing is good, and the wheeling is better, with both Rimrock and Naches areas nearby. But you must speak Spanish and enjoy homecooked Mexican grub. In recent years, it had the highest car theft in Washington, perhaps the entire west coast of the nation. Most recently, it had the highest Covid rates also. On the plus side, has the best burger joint in Washington, MIner's Drive In.

Last edited:
ive been in seattle for exactly 10 hours:

-ive had decent german food
-havent seen a homeless person yet
-saw mt rainier from I5
-NPR wont shut the fuck up about shit that dont matter
-everything has moss on it
-tacoma looks like a shit hole
-the fog makes everything look majestic
-the fog hides all the shit architecture
Wanna know how you are lying?

-saw mt rainier from I5

If you drove I-5 through Seattle and didn't see a homeless person, you are most certainly blind.

-saw mt rainier from I5

#2 and #8 tells me you haven’t been to pioneer square yet.

Head 3 hours south. I'll buy you a beer for every homeless you see at the Acropolis. Unfortunately, there's not enough time to drink that much beer, ever.

I'd still buy ya a beer or 6 at a good club if you hit Portland.

Yakima is a shithole. The stock car racing is good, and the wheeling is better, with both Rimrock and Naches areas nearby. But you must speak Spanish and enjoy homecooked Mexican grub. In recent years, it had the highest car theft in Washington, perhaps the entire west coast of the nation. Most recently, it had the highest Covid rates also. On the plus side, has the best burger joint in Washington, MIner's Drive In.

So, just like California but more betterer because it's not California?

Yakima is absolutely a shit hole but the best burger joint in washington is not in yakima, it's in Prosser 50 miles away. Trust me, I'm fat and I ate at Bern's tavern in Prosser Thursday then miners Saturday. I'm what you'd call an expert. :flipoff2:

Looks to be centrally located in Washington and real estate is cheap. Thinking about my 10 year plan and a home base up there would be important.

I have a place in Wenatchee 100 or so miles north of Yakima and I prefer it hands down up there. Might be worth researching if it fits what you’re looking for.

Looks to be centrally located in Washington and real estate is cheap. Thinking about my 10 year plan and a home base up there would be important.

The hell kind of harebrained scheme are you cooking up? Yeah Washington is slightly better than Cali, now but it's rapidly closing in on the same level of stupid. Yakima is rapidly gentrifyin and hipsters are moving in. It's not nearly as bad as it used to be, there's some really good breweries, and even good food that's not Mexican!

Though now that I think about it that is where the striping contractor I worked with two years ago told me they got shot at.:flipoff2:

Just looking for a dirt cheap home base in wa for my 10 year plan of having a trailer rental buisness and flipping equipment down here in ca.
Equipment in washington is 25% cheaper then where I'm at so if I was able to run up without a plan and come home when my trailer is full that would make it a lot easier. If I can pay the place off in the next 10 years then even better.

This is the place that caught my eye

https://www.realtor.com/realestatea...aches-Heights-Rd_Yakima_WA_98908_M15891-10510

Yakima is nicknamed Crackima for a reason. Its the bronx of WA. Fuck that place, total hood. You'd be better off in Moses Lake to be honest and housings around the same price there. I'm in Wenatchee, real estate is fucking expensive here, but its not a shithole like the cheap towns. Yakima is the only town I've gone to where we had to avoid an active murder scene in a parking lot at a jobsite. Body chalk line and all:lmao: Spokane is even better.

Went to Seattle last Tuesday, cant miss the homeless camps unless you cant distinguish their filth from the filth that is Seattle as a whole.

Last edited:
Just looking for a dirt cheap home base in wa for my 10 year plan of having a trailer rental buisness and flipping equipment down here in ca.
Equipment in washington is 25% cheaper then where I'm at so if I was able to run up without a plan and come home when my trailer is full that would make it a lot easier. If I can pay the place off in the next 10 years then even better.

https://www.realtor.com/realestatea...aches-Heights-Rd_Yakima_WA_98908_M15891-10510

The drug dealer sedan in the photo didn't set you off? IMHO, Moses Lake is more your jam.

Damn.... I would consider that property.... it’s far enough west.... almost out of town!!!!! Funny rocks and moon rocks are about 20 minutes from the 12/410 split.... great Wheelin all through the Naches area!!!! Rimrock is up the 12 about 45 minutes into the hills!!!

i find this extremely difficult to believe. there are plenty of camps visible from I5 between seatac and tacoma. :flipoff2:

also, go ahead and drive around anything you can consider to be 'downtown' seattle

Top Back Refresh