What's new

WTF are the little white, bar graph looking things and why am I missing some

I don't know what it means, but mine is pegged out. That's good, right?

So seven pages, lots of arguments over stupid shit, some insults, and still not a fucking clue as to what the answer is yet.

Sounds like the old PBB!!! :lmao::lmao:

Sucks to suck...

:laughing:

ha.jpg

hmm maybe I'm thinkin about this the wrong way...

maybe I need to get a life, and stop reading so much on here.. I read way more than I post..

Reading =good, posting =bad

I think you're on to something there. Try not posting for 3 months...........ya know...................just to see what the bars do.

Okay, these are "rep" bars. It's really funny when you hover over them on a desktop computer.

If you have two bars, like Evernoob, ArTi54N, etc. it says, "is just really nice." When I hover over SLOWPOKE it says "a name known to all". Mine says "is a jewel in the rough." None of these are representative of anyone in this motley crew! :flipoff2:

Okay, these are "rep" bars. It's really funny when you hover over them on a desktop computer.

If you have two bars, like Evernoob, ArTi54N, etc. it says, "is just really nice." When I hover over SLOWPOKE it says "a name known to all". Mine says "is a jewel in the rough." None of these are representative of anyone in this motley crew! :flipoff2:

:rainbow:

Why do I gotta be like Ted_Kaczynski???? That's just not right! :lmao:​​​​​​​

Top Back Refresh