What's new

WTF are the little white, bar graph looking things and why am I missing some

I was beginning to think that we all started as white bars. As discriminatory as that sounds, it's quite the opposite. Being white bars, we were all a combination of all the main colors and that should appease the masses or at least the complainers. Through hysteria, worldly turmoils and nonacceptance of opposing views we slow divulged into gray bars. Gray being the perfect mix of everything and nothing, just bland. And that is where we are all supposed to be. Compliant, unquestioning, without thought, reason or or any form of self identity. I am now seeing the err of ways and realizing the COcamper is correct..

Black Lines Matter

White is actually the absolute non-existence of color. Black is the mixture of all the colors. That is, if you're on a palette, painting a portrait, trying to make "black" when you don't have it.

White is actually the absolute non-existence of color. Black is the mixture of all the colors. That is, if you're on a palette, painting a portrait, trying to make "black" when you don't have it.

But we're intardnet friends here, thus using computer and phone screens = white is made by showing all the colors, black is blocking all the colors. :flipoff2:

So I have about ten likes and my bar has climbed.

So apparently we all start off as assholes and work our way up.

I'm sorta glad that I'm not the only one with this many gray bars.. and at least one person has more than me..

I guess I will have to try to be less of an asshole.. kinda difficult though, cuz some people say Im being one, when I dont think I am??

My understanding of the situation is that it doesn't ban you,as such.It simply adds random words in your posts,expanding it to unintelligible,incoherent babble.As it progresses,eventually you reach a state not unlike Evernoob,a thousand words that have no coherent,discernible meaning.

My understanding of the situation is that it doesn't ban you,as such.It simply adds random words in your posts,expanding it to unintelligible,incoherent babble.As it progresses,eventually you reach a state not unlike Evernoob,a thousand words that have no coherent,discernible meaning.

01-27-2014+Doc.jpg

I'm sorta glad that I'm not the only one with this many gray bars.. and at least one person has more than me..

I guess I will have to try to be less of an asshole.. kinda difficult though, cuz some people say Im being one, when I dont think I am??

asshole:flipoff2:

If I have to be less of an asshole to get more gray bars, It kind of makes sense to set the bar low to begin with. The downside is that I have had two posts turn green and say they are waiting for approval now.

If I have to be less of an asshole to get more gray bars, It kind of makes sense to set the bar low to begin with. The downside is that I have had two posts turn green and say they are waiting for approval now.

In vBulletin software, green is the color of growth. Keep posting, keep growing. Reputation is for lackeys.

:flipoff2:

By the way, I approved your posts.

I was beginning to think that we all started as white bars. As discriminatory as that sounds, it's quite the opposite. Being white bars, we were all a combination of all the main colors and that should appease the masses or at least the complainers. Through hysteria, worldly turmoils and nonacceptance of opposing views we slow divulged into gray bars. Gray being the perfect mix of everything and nothing, just bland. And that is where we are all supposed to be. Compliant, unquestioning, without thought, reason or or any form of self identity. I am now seeing the err of ways and realizing the COcamper is correct..

Black Lines Matter

GTFO!

hmm maybe I'm thinkin about this the wrong way...

maybe I need to get a life, and stop reading so much on here.. I read way more than I post..

so if I'm a bigger asshole, maybe I can be proud, to be the FIRST ONE BANNED from the site.. and then I can get some things done around here

hmm maybe I'm thinkin about this the wrong way...

maybe I need to get a life, and stop reading so much on here.. I read way more than I post..

so if I'm a bigger asshole, maybe I can be proud, to be the FIRST ONE BANNED from the site.. and then I can get some things done around here

Like update your yootube channel! I've got your Brown Power nonsense right between FuckwadPenis and some dirty injun messing with a Mercedes...

Like update your yootube channel!

you really want me to? or are you being sarcastic?

I have a video I am gonna release any day now.. I just need to do the voice-over.. and I'm still doin research, watchin other people's videos on the same subject.. trying to decide what to say.. I think I am ready to try a few audio takes tomorrow..

Well, you're no AvE, but...yeah, I'm glad you've stuck with it, and I check your channel occasionally.

Ted_Kaczynski cheated the system by having a thread about it so that he could get bumped up. It's like a post on Faceberg asking about the Like button, and everyone presses your button.

What I'm saying is that Ted Kaczynski is a woman with a clitoris and you all have been pressing her 'button' until she went over the top.

Ted_Kaczynski cheated the system by having a thread about it so that he could get bumped up. It's like a post on Faceberg asking about the Like button, and everyone presses your button.

What I'm saying is that Ted Kaczynski is a woman with a clitoris and you all have been pressing her 'button' until she went over the top.

You should get some Massengil for your sandy vagina and some prescription meds for your stupid.:homer:

Top Back Refresh