What's new

Wrong section for "whats it worth" thread but :flipoff2: ..... "built" yota axles

RSWORDS

Member Number
Stepping to tons and gonna sell my yota axles. What is a built front (5.29s, OG longfield 30s, Longfield rings, 5th stud, arp hub studs, Yada Yada yada) worth now a days?

Rear is stock IFS with 5.29s and link brackets.

And another :flipoff2: for good measure

Screenshot_20220920-043156_Samsung Internet.jpg

I see them posted for literally $800-3k, no idea what they sell for.

I'd think $1200 would be a good price to get them moved, maybe a bit more? Of course, prices over there are mu h different than here.

I see them posted for literally $800-3k, no idea what they sell for.

I'd think $1200 would be a good price to get them moved, maybe a bit more? Of course, prices over there are mu h different than here.
I was thinking 1500 with all my spare shit. (3rds, hubs, etc) so I'll try. If they don't sell I'll put them in the wife's sammie

I just got 2500. No questions asked. Real bobby longs, 6 shooters, 4.88 welded, ifs hubs with slip ons, 85 housing Came with a matching rear with aussie, 3/8 housing studs.

Well, I since we're already here. I'm thinking about selling the axles out of my new to me truck and putting some D60s I have. What's Irate Blue Book value them at

67" diamond:
9.5" 3rd 4.10s/grizzly
Mini truck outters
reinforced steering arms with arp studs Rcv's
IFS hubs with slip on rotors and arp studs
7/8 hiem and 250 Dom steering set up for ram assist

FZJ80 full float, disc brake rear, 4.10s/welded
Arp studs

These are way more beefy than regular mini truck junk, but still will bolt into a leaf sprung truck.

Anyone have any idea on my 9.5" stuff? Kid at my work wants them. I'm trying to work a package deal with them and some 38x13 creepy crawlers with 95% tread on 15" allied beadlocks

I'm thinking $5000 is a pretty good deal

Anyone have any idea on my 9.5" stuff? Kid at my work wants them. I'm trying to work a package deal with them and some 38x13 creepy crawlers with 95% tread on 15" allied beadlocks

I'm thinking $5000 is a pretty good deal
Well if you pay retail and have someone do the work, the thirds with a locker, gears, setup kit, pinion spacer, drive flange and labor is around $2600 for 1.

Well if you pay retail and have someone do the work, the thirds with a locker, gears, setup kit, pinion spacer, drive flange and labor is around $2600 for 1.

Thats probably the one thing that isn't super valuable. Rear is just a stock welded 3rd and front is just a grizzly. May have a solid pinion spacer.

I can add up how much they would be to build, I was more curious if anyone had seen similar stuff selling. I figured the tires and wheels are worth ~$1800, then $3500 for axles? With a little bit of a package deal.

Thats probably the one thing that isn't super valuable. Rear is just a stock welded 3rd and front is just a grizzly. May have a solid pinion spacer.

I can add up how much they would be to build, I was more curious if anyone had seen similar stuff selling. I figured the tires and wheels are worth ~$1800, then $3500 for axles? With a little bit of a package deal.

Sounds pretty high.... but I dont usually buy stuff unless its super cheap.

In my mind those axles are more obscure then regular yota stuff and not "fully built" if you find the right person (and maybe you have) i could see $3k. But I could also see them sitting at 2k for weeks.

Sounds pretty high.... but I dont usually buy stuff unless its super cheap.

In my mind those axles are more obscure then regular yota stuff and not "fully built" if you find the right person (and maybe you have) i could see $3k. But I could also see them sitting at 2k for weeks.

Does sound high to me too, but prices on everything is just crazy to me. If regular Toyota axles with chromo axles, lockers and a few other goodies are $2k-2500, I figured $3500 would be fair 🤷

Kid is pretty cool, so I don't mind hooking him up a bit. I've kinda mentioned $4k a few times and he hasn't balked, he even mentioned a set of similar but 8" for $5k locally.

Well, I since we're already here. I'm thinking about selling the axles out of my new to me truck and putting some D60s I have. What's Irate Blue Book value them at

67" diamond:
9.5" 3rd 4.10s/grizzly
Mini truck outters
reinforced steering arms with arp studs Rcv's
IFS hubs with slip on rotors and arp studs
7/8 hiem and 250 Dom steering set up for ram assist

FZJ80 full float, disc brake rear, 4.10s/welded
Arp studs

These are way more beefy than regular mini truck junk, but still will bolt into a leaf sprung truck.

will these fit in the same USPS box as the turbo?

Stepping to tons and gonna sell my yota axles. What is a built front (5.29s, OG longfield 30s, Longfield rings, 5th stud, arp hub studs, Yada Yada yada) worth now a days?

Rear is stock IFS with 5.29s and link brackets.

And another :flipoff2: for good measure
no lockers?

Did you ever sell these? Going to KOH?

Top Back Refresh