What's new

Work lanyard

Wess757

conf t
Member Number
Loc
VA
The company supplied lanyards I have been using suck. They last about a year then they break. I have three badges that I need to have displayed. One of which I use to badge through doors. I also use that one to access networks. Any suggestions?

Dude.... I am so fucking retired... What is a lanyard???? I would have uploaded a cool picture, but this site is starting to suck big donkey balls.

Dude.... I am so fucking retired... What is a lanyard???? I would have uploaded a cool picture, but this site is starting to suck big donkey balls.

Artist-Collective-D.A.B.-Black-&-Red-Lanyard-_325187.jpg

The company supplied lanyards I have been using suck. They last about a year then they break. I have three badges that I need to have displayed. One of which I use to badge through doors. I also use that one to access networks. Any suggestions?

I'll send you one of these if you want, can't really vouch for the quality but they seem decent.

Capture.JPG

Or just ask everyone who goes to SEMA to donate you one of the 300 they gather at every event Im sure that Maxxis ones are abundant in this group along with the grocery bag.

I have no input lanyards are a death sentence in my profession. :flipoff2:

Yeah, nothing around my neck with the spinney tools in the shop! I keep my ID in my wallet and bleep into the building holding it to the sensor. Double bonus is I never forget my card because of that.

Yeah, nothing around my neck with the spinney tools in the shop! I keep my ID in my wallet and bleep into the building holding it to the sensor. Double bonus is I never forget my card because of that.

No spinney tools in my office, but I refuse to do the lanyard/belt clip cause I will forget it. Wallet makes it everytime. But now these new damn "tap to pay" cards fuck with the scanners in the office. We shall see how it is when they eventually reopen.

Top Back Refresh