What's new

**** words

Member Number
Loc
Abitibi
Seems there's some words here that are censored. Is this just until the apps get approved or something?

****** is definitely not allowed and anyone who tries to post that word is childish and uncool. :stirthepot:

Looks like my Cross ****ry Tour just went to shit.

edit: hey, shit wasn't censored there.

Refrain from pushing obvious limits of decency. Austin is working on approval for (I believe) the app store, with Apple in particular... it's about app approvals...

He started the forum just in the nick of time and he's sweating a lot of details in the pudding I'm sure. Have some respect, we love it here so far. :smokin:

You mean c u n t ?

gov.png

This^

Refrain from pushing obvious limits of decency. Austin is working on approval for (I believe) the app store, with Apple in particular... it's about app approvals...

He started the forum just in the nick of time and he's sweating a lot of details in the pudding I'm sure. Have some respect, we love it here so far. :smokin:

Trampy being sensible? What's this world coming to :flipoff2:

Oh and Fullsize80cherokee , even if the forum sensors that particular word you posted and even if you deleted your post.. It's still there and it it's still liable to fuck shit up.
Don't post the :mr-t: word, mkay?

Top Back Refresh