What's new

Woman of Israel

Israel is a great place to be. I spent a lot of time in Haifa.

Yes, the women (and men) of military age carry at all times. On or off duty. They are incredibly friendly.

Me too and I've also spent time in Tel Aviv and Jerusalem, enjoyed all of it. The women were for the most part smoking hot and super friendly, I was 17 the first time I went and the chicks with real guns blew my mind

I have a jewish friend who travelled to Israel some years back. There is some kind of program where if you can prove heritage or lineage, you can travel there for free.

Yes, many people there carry openly. I think every citizen is required to enlist in IDF. Its looked at much differently there as they are under constant attack from all sides.

Not sure about that. All of those above are in army?
Not all women are carrying.
Everybody gets "drafted" at 18 years old, not all go in, They get exemptions if they've already got kids or something, religious reasons, medical, etc.. Men for 3 years, women for 2. As a result, well over half of the 18-20 year old women are in the army. If you're in, you've got a gun 24/7, on duty or off.

Everybody gets "drafted" at 18 years old, not all go in, They get exemptions if they've already got kids or something, religious reasons, medical, etc.. Men for 3 years, women for 2. As a result, well over half of the 18-20 year old women are in the army. If you're in, you've got a gun 24/7, on duty or off.
What I love about that:
A YUGE segment of the population is properly trained in small arms fire.

As well as being taught who/what/where/when/why they're up against.

What I love about that:
A YUGE segment of the population is properly trained in small arms fire.

As well as being taught who/what/where/when/why they're up against.
Yeah, and people learn how to not be fucking useless. I'll bet the crime rate there is low.

Wonder when they can use the guns? House invasion/home intruder? Self defense (personal attack--not "military attack")?

Yeah, and people learn how to not be fucking useless. I'll bet the crime rate there is low.

Wonder when they can use the guns? House invasion/home intruder? Self defense (personal attack--not "military attack")?
I know their murder rate is about half of ours as I recall. On the flip side of that, is self defense really an issue? How many people are going to make a rape attempt on a hot 19 year old with an M4?

I be read previously that they have the highest carry rate in the world. I believe it was 1 in 7 people are carrying. The same artical said that while "terror crime" was a major threat, "street crime" was almost nothing.

I call dibs on the pig!!

1607CD1C-690D-47F1-ADED-3A391A24A0AC.jpeg
The one on the right?

Shes ugly but I wouldn’t call her a pig.:homer:

Thread drift warning ⚠️
I didn't realize that you made it over, how are you doing? How did your legs heal up?
Legs are healing up fine. My feet are not so happy with the workouts though. They like to swell up after about an hour in the gym. I'm good for one lap around our Super Wlaly World then it's time to prop them up to let the swelling go down.
But all in all, I'm not complaining too much. My wife just went through her second round of Cancer. Just got the results of her last Biopsy Wednesday. Her Aggressive B Cell Lymphoma has been downgraded to minor Lymphoma.

As for posting up pictures of rearends of my sons guards, Uh, that ain't gonna happen. He's a Pastor, so don't expect any butt pictures from him.

As for Open Carry here in the USA. Texas juust went 2 Amendment so there will be a lot of it soon. Sept 1st!!!
I open carry when I can, & at least with my CHL I don't worry about printing so much anymore. Once had a Grandma Type in Wal Mart pull my T shirt down whenI was reaching up for a box of something for her off the top shelf. She just said, "Oh My! Some People will not understand Dear! " Then winked at me. Gotta love Texas Women.

I would bang the shit out of a female Mosad agent like the one on NCIS.

I bet she has that sane energy in the sack as she does in training :smokin:

Once had a Grandma Type in Wal Mart pull my T shirt down whenI was reaching up for a box of something for her off the top shelf. She just said, "Oh My! Some People will not understand Dear! " Then winked at me. Gotta love Texas Women.
:laughing: :usa:

And just like that, I'm pro Israel.
No shit.

I just discovered a new method to decide which country I favor anytime two countries are fighting each other.
Simply google the country name + women for each country and let your eyes decide who should remain on earth and who we can live without.

We need more hot women. For our kids, our grandkids, etc. Nuke the uglies!!

Top Back Refresh