What's new

Woman of Israel

WaterH

Member Number
Loc
North Florida
Have you guys seen this? My wife got it off FB, but she can't seem to forward it. She finally screen shoted a couple. (There were lots of pics in casual settings)

Anybody verify this is how it is there?

IMG_0503.PNG

IMG_0502.PNG

Last edited:
Desert jews have mandatory mil service and I believe carrying a firearm is part of that deal. Those are just two mags taped together.

:laughing: did you even see the guns?
Just came across the exact same thing on FB. Everywhere, at the beach, in town, stores, coffee houses, etc.

Are those just a second mag attached at an odd angle to the first mag? Maybe they practice reloading like that and get used to the angle?

I think not.
Unless they can't have a loaded mag in the thing so its just some sort of block in the mag well acting as a mag holder. Which seems pretty tarded to me.

Just came across the exact same thing on FB. Everywhere, at the beach, in town, stores, coffee houses, etc.

Are those just a second mag attached at an odd angle to the first mag? Maybe they practice reloading like that and get used to the angle?
The first mag would have to be short. Don't think so.

I just checked, it has to be a 20rd in the gun and a 30rd turned sideways.

No forward, I just copied the links from pics directly, one by one, and pasted them here.
But yeah, I'm sure we both came across the same post.

I don't if it's illegal, unless it's only some places. Plenty of the girls have mag in and others have mag in hand or taped to the side of the rifle.

probably no mag in, so someone can't hit the trigger behind them while walking with it on their back, but they can quickly slap it in and go.

probably no mag in, so someone can't hit the trigger behind them while walking with it on their back, but they can quickly slap it in and go.
Or you could just not chamber a round. You're probably right though it will give you a couple of seconds to react to someone trying to take your un loaded weapon instead of them being instantly armed.

I could be talking out of my ass, but i thought I recalled reading that women in the Israeli army had to carry their weapon with them at all times.

I could be talking out of my ass, but i thought I recalled reading that women in the Israeli army had to carry their weapon with them at all times.
Not sure about that. All of those above are in army?
Not all women are carrying.

I can confirm. Its standard training to carry unloaded or without a round in the chamber. Its "condition" 4 or better known as Israeli carry. Its a mag holder that locks into the magwell and is very easy to load. Hit the mag release and as the holder and mag drops into your left palm you rotate back and slam the mag home.
I prefer the hotty carry. Smoking hottie with a slung m4 and a 30rd stuffed in the back pocket of her ass hugging jeans. God I love Israeli women

Top Back Refresh