What's new

Winner winner chicken dinner

Stingray

Toyota Junkie
CAL4
Member Number
Loc
So. Cal.
If you won and received your bounty post it up.

Day 12 winner
Thanks to east_beast
http://www.evergreennaturalpet.com/

Click image for larger version  Name:	Doggie treats.jpg Views:	0 Size:	307.2 KB ID:	53047

I read the packaging, and ingredients. I was impressed I could read everything in it all natural and stuff I knew. So no dog (he Passed) and I'm old and broken so I tried it. following the recommended weights I needed to eat three of them.

well with the help of two beers I got one down, I hope they help out my aching joints.

Last edited:
Honestly this stuff looks better than my diet. I would definitely try some, it's probably better than my groceries.

I can vouch for the oil. About to order my 3rd. Go into it with an open mind and do not "expect" it to do anything... then re-evaluate how you feel in 2 weeks.

Ok, Day 12 winner, Dog treats are for dogs, It took me two beers to choke down the treats. As you've read above. (And I really did eat one complete treat) just because I was so impressed with actually being able to read EVERY ingredient.

Just gonna say not people friendly, BUT............. Gave a couple to my neighbors older Aussie, She loved them. And tried like hell to get into the bag. So dog treats were a super hit with the dogs. :smokin:

EDIT: No pissing on poles or hydrants.

Last edited:
Ok, Day 12 winner, Dog treats are for dogs, It took me two beers to choke down the treats. As you've read above. (And I really did eat one complete treat) just because I was so impressed with actually being able to read EVERY ingredient.

Just gonna say not people friendly, BUT............. Gave a couple to my neighbors older Aussie, She loved them. And tried like hell to get into the bag. So dog treats were a super hit with the dogs. :smokin:

EDIT: No pissing on poles or hydrants.

:lmao:

i imagine you sneaking dog treats thru the fence like a prison exchange

Neighborhood trashcans not panning out anymore?

I need to up my dumpster-diving game and have absolutely zero compunction whatsoever of scavenging food from the garbage. Never done it, but got plenty of hard-type treasures.

Not when I see people pulling $6 loaves of bread out of the dumpster that are perfectly fresh.

Top Back Refresh