What's new

Win!

And not even an attempt to take it, deflect and hit with bag. One motion. Smoothly done.
I just meant the not flinching at the sight of the gun. It takes a lot more training than what your average jarhead gets to not be phased by the sight of a pointed handgun.

Speaking of winning:

2 people on a moto attempted to rob someone and got taken for a ride by a passerby in a SUV (a Jeep?), looks like one may have a broken ankle from how they are hopping around after the video changes to the 2nd camera:

2 robbers tried to hold up a pool hall in Colombia and one ended up on the floor with 3 guys kicking him and 2-3 more jabbing him with pool cues:

Aaron Z

Speaking of winning:

2 people on a moto attempted to rob someone and got taken for a ride by a passerby in a SUV (a Jeep?), looks like one may have a broken ankle from how they are hopping around after the video changes to the 2nd camera:

2 robbers tried to hold up a pool hall in Colombia and one ended up on the floor with 3 guys kicking him and 2-3 more jabbing him with pool cues:

Aaron Z
:laughing:

:grinpimp:

For all those who were crying somewhere in GCC about how awful spring-loop hose clamps are, I present a tool that I purchased in the 1960s:

20211027_141903.jpg

For all those who were crying somewhere in GCC about how awful spring-loop hose clamps are, I present a tool that I purchased in the 1960s:

20211027_141903.jpg
I have the same tool. I went to use it the other day and discovered one of the E clips had come off, causing me to lose one of the adapters. Its probably in my box somewhere.

I have the same tool. I went to use it the other day and discovered one of the E clips had come off, causing me to lose one of the adapters. Its probably in my box somewhere.
You can make one with a little nut and bolt, a drop of LocTite, and a couple of minutes with a rattail file or Dremel.

Reactions: DMG

20211027_141903.jpg
I've got the snap-on one around here somewhere, looks just like a proper nice combination pliers but with funny notches in the jaws
it was a dollar because nobody knew what it did

putting hog rings in..

hogs obviously like to root so you put a ring in their nose that the sharp points dig into their nose when they do. it hurts so they wont root
Interesting... my wife was wanting her septum pierced.

Top Back Refresh