What's new

Win!

Won this today, about 6lbs worth of fudge :smokin:

20211017_121008.jpg

Can it possibly live up to the original in today’s cancel culture snowflake society?
We watched Blazing Saddles last night, It was mentioned many times how that movie would never get made these days. It's been a while since I watched History of the world, but I don't remember it being anywhere close to Blazing Saddles in terms of in your face offensiveness. Hopefully he can have free reign and offend everybody one last time.

You going the spread that vegimite or whatever its call on it?

He's 95, hopefully they let him go out offending everyone. Also Netflix hasn't pulled Dave Chappell's special yet, so there is hope.
Please. Chapelles "special" was nothing but subtle Trans nut guzzling. The only thing he bashed was the alphabet peoples love of cancel culture. Other than that he was just gushing over his brave tranny friend and how it stood up to the bullies until it committed suicide. Christ even the two freaks in the third row were plants. If he were really bashing anyone those two hippos would have lost their minds.

I have a lot of questions about that video, but no idea where to start...

:grinpimp:

damn, guy didn't even flinch when he saw the gun. I guess that's what training does.

Top Back Refresh