What's new

Will Mary Trumps expose go to #1 on the bestseller list?

Yes. It's over.

The Bestseller List is not a marketing scheme.

You can write a 5 page book about dogshit and get on the bestseller list. Most of it is garbage, so yeah, it's a scam.

What if the proceeds of every anti Trump book are actually all going to the Trump campaign? Tinfoil

First question...... Is this Ms Trump a wealthy person or is she a broke ass family outcast looking to get "rich" by writing a book about the president?

Since she is anti Trump, she will get millions of free advertising from the media so of course it will.

First question...... Is this Ms Trump a wealthy person or is she a broke ass family outcast looking to get "rich" by writing a book about the president?

I don't know what her finances are, but with a job title like life coach I kinda doubt it's prosperous.

Who’s Mary Trump? Here’s Everything We Know About The President’s Niece.

Jemima McEvoyContributor
Business
I'm a British-born reporter covering breaking news for Forbes. TOPLINE

Long mostly out of the public eye, Donald Trump’s 55-year-old niece Mary Trump disapproved of her uncle’s behavior and treatment of her late father for decades before leaking family tax documents to The New York Times, according to a report based on a new tell-all book she’s written that’s scheduled to be published August 11, a few weeks before the Republican National Convention.
960x0.jpg
Businessman Donald Trump, his wife Ivana Trump and his mother Mary Anne Trump MacLeod attend the ... [+]

GETTY IMAGESKEY FACTS

Mary Trump is the daughter of Donald Trump’s older brother, Fred Trump Jr., who died in 1981 at age 42 from a heart attack caused by alcoholism, leaving behind Mary and her brother, Fred III.

The death of Mary’s father has been an ongoing source of tension in the family, surfacing publicly when Fred Jr.’s children brought a court case against Donald and his siblings in 2000, contesting the division of assets of their grandfather’s real estate empire in his will.

A subject that will be explored in further detail in the book, Mary gave an uncharacteristic interview to the New York Daily News in 2000, saying her “aunt and uncles should be ashamed of themselves” for their handling of the will and treatment of family members, including her father, alleging Donald, Maryanne and Robert Trump also cut off funds needed to treat their nephew’s cerebral palsy.

Mary earned a bachelor’s and master’s in English Literature from Tufts University and Columbia University, respectively, and then completed a master’s degree and Ph.D in clinical psychology at Adelphi University, later contributing to a 2002 book about schizophrenia.

According to a LinkedIn profile that has since been disabled, Mary Trump works as a certified professional life coach and served as the chief executive officer of The Trump Coaching Group, a New-York based life coaching company she started in 2012; her level of involvement in the coaching group today is not immediately clear.

On November 9, after her uncle was elected president, Mary took to Twitter to voice her discontent, writing “This is one of the worst nights of my life” and expressing her support for Hillary Clinton, “an extraordinary human being and public servant.”

On Twitter—where Mary frequently shows support for Democratic policies, particularly increased gun control—her bio is #blacklivesmatter, “she/her/hers.”

NEWS PEG

Simon & Schuster is publishing Mary’s book, Too Much and Never Enough, which sources familiar to the project told the Daily Beast will include “harrowing and salacious stories” about her uncle, as well as the revelation that Mary leaked tax returns and other highly confidential financial documentation to The New York Times for their Pulitzer-winning 2018 investigation of Trump’s wealth origins and tax dodges. Though details are being kept under wraps, the book will also include “intimate and damning thoughts” from the President’s sister, Maryanne Trump Barry.
KEY BACKGROUND

President Trump has spoken repeatedly about how his brother’s death impacted his life. In a 2019 interview with The Washington Post, he expressed regret about pushing his brother into the family business. “I do regret having put pressure on him,” the President said. “I think the mistake that we made was we assumed that everybody would like it. That would be the biggest mistake.”

I don't know what her finances are, but with a job title like life coach I kinda doubt it's prosperous.

Yep. Broke ass **** looking for 15min of fame and a big fat payday. I'm sure that book is filled with nothing but truths and facts. :rolleyes:

This shit is getting pitiful at this point.

This dumb **** didnt write shit. Someone wrote it and paid her to slap her **** name on it.

Plausible. The D's have tried crazier shit in the last 4 yrs and have come up empty handed, why not go for the hail Mary at this point and hope it maybe sticks this time. The timing of its release is also suspicious....

heard she was upset she only got a couple of million from the will and not 10 million or some shit. There is always some family memeber willing to dish the dirt for money.
As for the orginal question yeah it'll be number one even if Soros and the Democratic national committee have to buy the books to make it so

On November 9, after her uncle was elected president, Mary took to Twitter to voice her discontent, writing “This is one of the worst nights of my life” and expressing her support for Hillary Clinton, “an extraordinary human being and public servant.”

So much for her judgement. :laughing:

probably doesn't matter

Apparently that is true. People seem to make up their minds early and then stick to their guns. All the shit that came out about the last two Presidential candidates didn't seem to make a bit of difference. Hillary fucked up with the servers, and with land deals, and with Bengahzi, who cares, she looks like me and will be great as the first female, blah, blah, blah. Trump is a philanderer and a tax cheat and a shitty businessman, but who cares, he's white, gonna drain the swamp, and is not Hillary.

It's a fucked up situation that people have become so jaded that none of this makes any difference in picking their ruler. The ruling class doesn't give a fuck about you and me, we're just the beasts of burden.

Just saw a blurp that one her "dirt" on Trump is that he went to see a movie when his brother was dying in the hospital.

So much context needed for this and even then, everyone deals with grief differently. When my wife was dying, there were time when I ducked out. I just needed to get away. Maybe just for a walk around the block if we were home, or to the cafeteria for some shitty coffee if we were in the hospital.

If this is what she has....a bunch of petty shit like this, the liberals will eat it up but the normal people won't

Just saw a blurp that one her "dirt" on Trump is that he went to see a movie when his brother was dying in the hospital.

So much context needed for this and even then, everyone deals with grief differently. When my wife was dying, there were time when I ducked out. I just needed to get away. Maybe just for a walk around the block if we were home, or to the cafeteria for some shitty coffee if we were in the hospital.

If this is what she has....a bunch of petty shit like this, the liberals will eat it up but the normal people won't

I never could understand how the people can condem without knowing the facts, " they had to have donwe it because they don't show any emotion".
I have an aunt that makes sure everybody knows the date someone died then gets upset because you don't burst into tears when you hear

Apparently that is true. People seem to make up their minds early and then stick to their guns. All the shit that came out about the last two Presidential candidates didn't seem to make a bit of difference. Hillary fucked up with the servers, and with land deals, and with Bengahzi, who cares, she looks like me and will be great as the first female, blah, blah, blah. Trump is a philanderer and a tax cheat and a shitty businessman, but who cares, he's white, gonna drain the swamp, and is not Hillary.

It's a fucked up situation that people have become so jaded that none of this makes any difference in picking their ruler. The ruling class doesn't give a fuck about you and me, we're just the beasts of burden.

Hmmm, I have to agree...But then, very few rise to a position of power without breaking a few rules and or being an asshole.

Plausible. The D's have tried crazier shit in the last 4 yrs and have come up empty handed, why not go for the hail Mary at this point and hope it maybe sticks this time. The timing of its release is also suspicious....

It's not suspicious, its calculated! They actually moved it up so they could get it on shelves before any more attempts to block it or discredit.

Whether she wrote it or not she is looking to profit on it, probably in her mind to make back the money DT "stole" from her in the Will.

Life coach and Hillary supporter tells me the voice it is written in and the intended audience. I'm sure a lot of journalists will buy it to mine for dirt and a lot of dark money will go to buying the idle copies on shelves to pay her back for lending her name to it.

Not one mind will be changed by it.

I do wish more people would realize this and break the paradigm of voting R or D.

I do wish more people would realize this and break the paradigm of voting R or D.

Yes, and with three or more parties there might be no majority to pass laws...A good thing in some situations

Yes, and with three or more parties there might be no majority to pass laws...A good thing in some situations

Might as well have the Knesset at that point. Where the negotiated alliances allow the minority the leverage to outweigh the will of the majority. Whole different can of worms.

I'd rather what we have. It works. Although more slowly than our populations current mindset seems to be able to handle.

Top Back Refresh