What's new

Wild West Motorsports Park (Reno, NV) Closed???

what!? i thought norcal rock racing was having a race there like this weekend??

edit: oh ya i checked and norcal rock racing changed the race to the fernley location and not at the motorsports park, that sucks!

Ultra4 Nationals and a Great American Short-course (GAS) race was scheduled to be there back to back weekends in October as well.

Yeah that sucks, it was a nice venue to watch & photograph the races.
Wonder where Ultra4 will hold the Nationals now

Yeah that sucks, it was a nice venue to watch & photograph the races.
Wonder where Ultra4 will hold the Nationals now
Agreed on an awesome venue. Our first in person Ultra4 Race was for the 2017 Nationals. Flew out there from TN and loved every minute of it.

Based on how highly the drivers spoke about the Nationals course being in Davis, OK for 2020, I'm hoping it's there again.

I know WeRock also moved nationals away from Reno to Cedar City last year. Not sure if it was at Wild West, but the NV restrictions had to hurt them.

yeah, I'm surprised that NV let the NorCal Rock Race have their race back in Oct. and again this weekend but Wild West must have been hit hard with all of the closures

Nevada is lifting their restrictions May 1. The park probably closed because the construction company needs the land and the permits were a waste of time and effort without the events.

Top Back Refresh