What's new

Why is the general population so stupid and violent.

It can. That's why its called a normal distribution. There are many physical variables that are reasonably well represented by normal distribution. For example height and weight. There are many others that do not follow a normal distribution. For example, the subject of this thread is stupidity which definitely does not follow a normal distribution. :smokin:
You are doing the lord's work, thank you.

Men fight in the moment and then get the fuck over it. Women fight for life.
Something I've noticed: typically, when guys stop being friends, they just kind of drift apart and stop hanging out. When women stop being friends, they need to have a fight and "break up" with their girl friends.

Which of his points in the video do you disagree with?
If you watch a bunch of his stuff you might get it.

He likes to go all in on statistical data to push a narrative. Correlation =/= causation.

Is tetraethyl lead dangerous? Absolutely. Is it the cause of all of earth's woes? Absolutely not.

Edit, he also regularly shills for tech companies and doesn't disclose it. :laughing:

the essential american soul is hard, isolate, stoic, and a killer. It has never yet melted.

-dh lawrence

He likes to go all in on statistical data to push a narrative. Correlation =/= causation.

Is tetraethyl lead dangerous? Absolutely. Is it the cause of all of earth's woes? Absolutely not.

Edit, he also regularly shills for tech companies and doesn't disclose it. :laughing:
He didn't say that it was the cause of all of earth's woes.

lost me when he said we enriched uranium with mass spectrometers like 5 times.

the major part of the violence in the US can be tracked down pretty fast. but that hurts feelings, so we ignore it. the stupidity is what happens when you keep lowering the bar. my grandmother had some of the finest writing i have ever seen. her English was pretty awesome also. she had a 3rd grade education.

the soft bigotry of low expectations.

This is it imo. We don’t have fist fights anymore. When you do you can go to jail over it nowadays. Everyone has stupid women fights over the internet which only makes the problem worse.

I know for a fact my mental wellness improves dramatically after a full contact sparring session. I have no idea what it is but it’s crazy how much it helps me.
Not sure. Strongest will always win.

lost me when he said we enriched uranium with mass spectrometers like 5 times.
He's just a smooth talking presenter. And a cuck. I'm not sure if he pays someone to write his scripts, certainly in the videos where he shilled for tech companies he would just read whatever they wrote for him.

But apparently Roc Doc has quite the little crush on him. It'd be cute if it wasn't so disgusting. :laughing:

He's just a smooth talking presenter. And a cuck. I'm not sure if he pays someone to write his scripts, certainly in the videos where he shilled for tech companies he would just read whatever they wrote for him.

But apparently Roc Doc has quite the little crush on him. It'd be cute if it wasn't so disgusting. :laughing:
Y so serious?:flipoff2: Show us on the doll where Clickbait titles and intros hurt you.:laughing::flipoff2:

Brilliant retort. All speculations, feelings and lame insults.

Y so serious?:flipoff2: Show us on the doll where Clickbait titles and intros hurt you.:laughing::flipoff2:
I don't care, I was just pointing out what he is. Some of his content is worth watching in the background at 2X speed, I guess, but he's not somebody to bother making a thread over because his video is so amazing.

Some of the shill videos he's done were so clearly from the script he was given that there is other "influencers" using the exact same presentation structure and wording. :lmao:

When a person just loses it because his life went down the shitter and saw no way out. In our society you must pay your way through life and even pay for your funeral when you’re dead unless the state does it and tosses your remains in a dumpster

But this guy believed there wasn’t any hope for him anymore and decided to go out with in a blaze due to the pressures of a modern society he could no longer handle. Imagine if he actually had live ammo rounds what he would’ve done.

Anyway…

I don't care, I was just pointing out what he is. Some of his content is worth watching in the background at 2X speed, I guess, but he's not somebody to bother making a thread over because his video is so amazing.

Some of the shill videos he's done were so clearly from the script he was given that there is other "influencers" using the exact same presentation structure and wording. :lmao:
The only other one I recall watching was one about the Potash in Moab, which I enjoyed because I've driven past it numerous times.

We're evolving, 20% of people are the advanced model humans, the other 80% of us are still in various stages of monkey humans.
I can see this more and more every day. For many young people I've noticed that they can't plan. They can easily read text in a book or instructions, but they cannot grasp the context. Supposedly It is aphantasia, real life NPC’s.

Except the Florida vortex of stupidity. Shit, even Mississippi goofs on Florida.
Stupid people goof on smarter people all the time. Thinking you're smarter than everyone else is one of the hallmarks of stupidity.

Not that Floriduh doesn't possibly have a solid monopoly on stupidity, just that people in Mississippi clowning on them means nothing :flipoff2:

Last edited:
For example, the subject of this thread is stupidity which definitely does not follow a normal distribution. :smokin:
Is this some sort of known scientific fact? I've never seen a stupidity graph I don't think. I'd be inclined to think it's fairly normal. Only a few geniuses, only a few really stupid people, lots of average people. No?

It all boils down to the people who adamantly think they are smart are really the idiots and people who admit what they don't know and recognize they are stupid tend to be the really smart people. This is all coupled with the inability of a majority people to change opinions based on facts and refusal to look at perspective.

We also live in one of the least violent times in human and modern history and that includes violent crime. We are victims of constant access to mass media and narrative control.

Is this some sort of known scientific fact? I've never seen a stupidity graph I don't think. I'd be inclined to think it's fairly normal. Only a few geniuses, only a few really stupid people, lots of average people. No?
Dig the shit out of your eyes and look around. If its not obvious then you might be one of the stupid people. Remember, this thread is about a special kind of stupid. Not IQ. I'm willing to bet the likes of Bernie Sanders, Elizabeth Warren, and Gavin Newscum have high IQ's but they rank right up there with the dumbest of the dumb. :smokin:

It all boils down to the people who adamantly think they are smart are really the idiots and people who admit what they don't know and recognize they are stupid tend to be the really smart people. This is all coupled with the inability of a majority people to change opinions based on facts and refusal to look at perspective.

We also live in one of the least violent times in human and modern history and that includes violent crime. We are victims of constant access to mass media and narrative control.
We are also victims of not learning from history. Steeling a car in the 40’s and 50’s often carried the death penalty if caught in the act by the owner. Same with many crimes that took food or money from someone.

Dig the shit out of your eyes and look around. If its not obvious then you might be one of the stupid people. Remember, this thread is about a special kind of stupid. Not IQ. I'm willing to bet the likes of Bernie Sanders, Elizabeth Warren, and Gavin Newscum have high IQ's but they rank right up there with the dumbest of the dumb. :smokin:
everyone is stupid. Those that deny it are fucking really stupid 99% of the time.

Top Back Refresh