What's new

Why are you here instead of PBB?

1. Developed by a 17yr PBB vet that misses the old days and hates the new greedy corporation management.
  2. The is set up for major contributors to directly profit from their post, not a greedy corporation.
  3. Ran by a programmer with 20yrs development and 9yrs SEO experience that wont ignore the communities' needs, like a greedy corporation.
  4. Will not sell out. If this is ever for sale it's because I'm dead and my wife doesn't know what to do with it. First dibs to members and not a greedy corporation.
  5. IBB Bacon > PBB Corporate Bacon
next.

Made it.

Let's see if this goes somewhere:rolleyes:

It's got that new website smell:laughing:

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Fixed - noob

I was told there would be tacos and welcome drinks but all I got was an invitation to go camping and watch gladiator movies

Looks like someone did what I was going to start working on. Glad to be here.. let's make this place great! If you ever need a moderator count me in.

Scott

In for shits and giggles
thefinger.gif
Oh and cos fuck those moose shagging syrup suckers 🖕

Figured I needed to get on a backup or replacement for pirate before I’m left wondering why I can’t login one day. :laughing:
I was told there would be tacos and welcome drinks but all I got was an invitation to go camping and watch gladiator movies

Have you ever seen a grown man naked?

1. Developed by a 17yr PBB vet that misses the old days and hates the new greedy corporation management.
  2. The is set up for major contributors to directly profit from their post, not a greedy corporation.
  3. Ran by a programmer with 20yrs development and 9yrs SEO experience that wont ignore the communities' needs, like a greedy corporation.
  4. Will not sell out. If this is ever for sale it's because I'm dead and my wife doesn't know what to do with it. First dibs to members and not a greedy corporation.
  5. IBB Bacon > PBB Corporate Bacon
next.

You might wanna set up a "shop, tools, trailers, tow rigs and all the other shit you need to support a 4x4 hobby" forum since it was pretty active over on pirate and so I can copypasta my shop thread :flipoff2:

Top Back Refresh