What's new

Why are you here instead of PBB?

[No message]

photo89.jpg

in ................... :flipoff2::homer:

just over at PBb and nothing updated since about 2am, guess you put them out of business already

I am like the middle age asshole that is out buying whores with coke and a Lamborghini. just want to relive my long gone youth.
Friends in real life or Facebook with most of you old bastards anyway.

I am like the middle age asshole that is out buying whores with coke and a Lamborghini. just want to relive my long gone youth.
Friends in real life or Facebook with most of you old bastards anyway.

I was thinking about you and Lexy while bringing booger on the ride of her life. Glad to see you are still around.

I don't like what JKO turned into and I fear it's what Pirate is about to look like. I hope folks start moving their build threads and tech over here.

:flipoff2: In, thanks for the chance!
My post counter is broken, do I still pm Action Fag about it?

Last edited:
I don't like what JKO turned into and I fear it's what Pirate is about to look like. I hope folks start moving their build threads and tech over here.

You should copy your buggy-smuggling project over here (he said while not being the one that has to do it :homer: ).

That thread is on the PBB end of the JKO spectrum, and JKO is now "on the spectrum", so . . . git yer' ass to work :flipoff2:

I'm just glad that my username wasn't taken. :flipoff2:
Can we have a Miata forum? :smokin:

We all know you swing for the other team, you dont need to advertise :flipoff2:

Im that asshole who saw your post of the miata on FB and said you had to be rugger. Glad to see youre making the switch to here. Hoping for more build threads from you.

Because pirate sucks now. And titties, I'm definatley here for titties.

I hated the VS pirate app, this looks good so far. We'll see how it works before I pay for anything.

Top Back Refresh