What's new

Why are we allowing all this vandalism to monmuments

nahmus

Refugee from syrup
Member Number
Loc
East Coast
another crowd is gathered by the white house to pull another statue down. Why are there no arrests? why do we allow this. This is really sad.

Remember when people were getting upset over the Taliban destroying all the religious statues? People couldnt believe all that art and history was getting destroyed, yet here we are.

Because WE just sit back and wonder why nobody is doing anything about it.:homer: In reality WE should all be out there preventing it from happening. No?

I can’t answer for you but, I’ve gotta go to work which is usually around 9~10 hours every weekday. Then I have to work on my house remodel and then at the farm working on the fields. I’m not some punk ass college brainwashed anti American commie with nothing else to go with my time.

Nobody wants to be the asshole that hurts the feelings of all those delicate woke little flowers. Half the time they dont even know what the person in statue did.

I can’t answer for you but, I’ve gotta go to work which is usually around 9~10 hours every weekday. Then I have to work on my house remodel and then at the farm working on the fields. I’m not some punk ass college brainwashed anti American commie with nothing else to go with my time.

So let the punk ass college brainwashed anti American commies win because WE are to busy? OK, got it.

It's now "racist" to enforce the law. Perhaps on the brink of anarchy, which may have been the plan all along. All this has proven is our "leaders" won't do shit about them coming for our homes and families, because they don't want to be called "racist" for using force to stop worthless thugs and felons from committing violent crimes. I have an 870 shotgun, and even that feels like not enough.

Because when "WE" go and defend these monuments we either get trampled or have to use force to stop it.

Look at the dude that got attacked and defended himself in New Mexico.

I fully believe that if a group of people showed up and trouble started... one side would end up with charges. I hear they toppled a statue of grant (who gave slaves the vote via the 15th amendment ) but now they want to pull down Lincoln because he was a racist. BUT... nobody wants to rename Yale university? It's named after a slave owner.

It's now "racist" to enforce the law. Perhaps on the brink of anarchy, which may have been the plan all along. All this has proven is our "leaders" won't do shit about them coming for our homes and families, because they don't want to be called "racist" for using force to stop worthless thugs and felons from committing violent crimes. I have an 870 shotgun, and even that feels like not enough.

When does it get to the point when WE say fuck it, racist or not, this shit has got to stop?

I personally don't give a flying fuck if anyone thinks I'm racist or not. EVERYONE is to some degree. If you say your not, YOUR A FUCKING LIAR and a racist.

Prove me wrong.

:flipoff2:

Last edited:
Because when "WE" go and defend these monuments we either get trampled or have to use force to stop it.

Look at the dude that got attacked and defended himself in New Mexico.

Was he there standing up for what he believed in? Imagine if all the WE's got together like THEY do and did something about it. Safety in numbers. Thats why the tards stick together...

I fully believe that if a group of people showed up and trouble started... one side would end up with charges. I hear they toppled a statue of grant (who gave slaves the vote via the 15th amendment ) but now they want to pull down Lincoln because he was a racist. BUT... nobody wants to rename Yale university? It's named after a slave owner.

Elihu Yale was a slade trader.

And a statue of Ulysses S. Grant. Being dirt poor, he freed a slave he inherited from his wife's side of the family. He defeated the confederacy, pushed the ratification of the 14th and 15th amendments, supported the radical republican agenda on Reconstruction, as well as several civil rights bills, crushed the KKK and sent troops to Southern states countless times to protect the black population.

One can make the case that no other US president did more to enfranchise and protect the American black population. And this is what he gets.

I would call them morons, but I suspect they know what they are doing, which is far worse.

If the WE's in this country don't do something soon, the THEY's are going to win and our lives will change forever. If that happens, there better not be a single thread posted here whining about what went down. It can be different...... But will it?

Seems the white house just evacuated all reporters. This was done by the secret service. Wonder whats up?

SLOWPOKE693 said:
Not to busy to bitch all over the intardnets about what THEY are doing, but to busy to actually do something about it. Great plan.

What are you doing about it? Serious questions.

Nothing happening local to me, but I would do my best to stop it. Im in to send 100 bucks to the first member who sees this shit and steps up.

Why is nothing being done? Because the lawlessness serves both sides narratives.

Left is using it to project power and draw followers.

Right is letting it happen to show the Lefts affinity for violence and destruction and to draw followers. If they are heavy handed they will turn more off than they attract. Just look at Buffalo.

Only November will tell who will prevail.

Because WE just sit back and wonder why nobody is doing anything about it.:homer: In reality WE should all be out there preventing it from happening. No?

I'm literally ready to go down there right now, no wait I don't have bus fare it will have to wait a little bit...

But I have NOTHING to lose. I can walk from my apartment and life here at any time I have the actual money to leave.

Unless we do it together, everybody else is going to lose their job. I work anonymously online for peanut wages, so I can work anywhere. I choose to live where it's cheap and away from city controversy.

It enrages me though. Guys will lose their work and life because IF we ever decide to become active, we MUST make every business in America understand that if they fire us, they will fucking pay and pay hard.

I say make FCA go bankrupt. Make an example of them. Then Ford next, to shut Bill Ford Jr.s weasely hypocrite mouth.

Why is nothing being done? Because the lawlessness serves both sides narratives.

Left is using it to project power and draw followers.

Right is letting it happen to show the Lefts affinity for violence and destruction and to draw followers. If they are heavy handed they will turn more off than they attract. Just look at Buffalo.

Only November will tell who will prevail.

This 100 percent.

That protest where the guy shot the vandals that attacked him they took him and I believe the rest of his buddies into custody. How many of the vandals that attacked him got locked up?

I said this in another thread, any place that they allow mayham they will lock up any citizens that oppose the anarchists or defend themselves. If a force of citizens started pushing back the same cops that were ordered to stand down will be ordered to round up all who who oppose the mob and use force

This 100 percent.

That protest where the guy shot the vandals that attacked him they took him and I believe the rest of his buddies into custody. How many of the vandals that attacked him got locked up?

I said this in another thread, any place that they allow mayham they will lock up any citizens that oppose the anarchists or defend themselves. If a force of citizens started pushing back the same cops that were ordered to stand down will be ordered to round up all who who oppose the mob and use force

Then we act together nationwide. It's the only way.

If a bunch of us go down there and get arrested, then the REST of us have to go to Federal Buildings nationwide and prevent the FBI/ATF/Workers from entering those buildings.

We do it in 50 cities and this country changes. I'd like to see the Feds get heavy-handed if we stood in solidarity across State lines.

Lech Walesa brought down a Communist Empire doing this.

Top Back Refresh