What's new

Whosis irate member??

It's a major fawked situation... They have the main drag shutdown since 8 o clock. Apparently some psycho literally went out of his way to plow into a LARGE group of cyclists. Apparently one of our officers saw and followed the guy, shots fired and the suspect is in critical but stable at the local Hospital. The hell is wrong with people? Still no idea on the motive. 35 year old male in a blue Super duty.

Local news article HERE:

And NO Crispee, it wasn't me. :flipoff2:

It's a major fawked situation... They have the main drag shutdown since 8 o clock. Apparently some psycho literally went out of his way to plow into a LARGE group of cyclists. Apparently one of our officers saw and followed the guy, shots fired and the suspect is in critical but stable at the local Hospital. The hell is wrong with people? Still no idea on the motive. 35 year old male in a blue Super duty.

Local news article HERE:

And NO Crispee, it wasn't me. :flipoff2:
The main road shut down since 8 o'clock for a bunch of fag cyclists and you don't know why someone would do that?

😁

Well his accuracy to take out 40-50 people with one truck is better than most of the shootings you hear about firing 50 rounds only killing 1-2 and injuring a few :flipoff2:

Dang... rough crowd. :laughing:

As much as I am not really a fan of spandex wearing bikers hogging the road, I really wouldn't wish this on anyone. Or their families. The driver was obviously having some kind of mental issue, and/or just plain evil.

I agree with the above statement of "meh, catch me on a bad day"
The fuckers ride around here in the country on roads with no shoulders and get all pissy when I lay on the horn to let them know I'm about to go by them. :lmao:

When I read the headline, first thing I thought was this happened at Prescott's Whiskey off road bike week deal.

I think we have all been slightly tempted to do the same at least once.
Prayers for the victims

I agree with the above statement of "meh, catch me on a bad day"
The fuckers ride around here in the country on roads with no shoulders and get all pissy when I lay on the horn to let them know I'm about to go by them. :lmao:
This may be somewhat shocking to you, but they can hear you coming up behind them. No need to be a badass behind the wheel with your horn.

They ride on country roads because there’s less traffic. People bitch when they ride in town, and now you’re gonna bitch about them riding out in the country? Lol.

This may be somewhat shocking to you, but they can hear you coming up behind them. No need to be a badass behind the wheel with your horn.

They ride on country roads because there’s less traffic. People bitch when they ride in town, and now you’re gonna bitch about them riding out in the country? Lol.
First off I used to ride all over Odessa Tx when I was a broke college student in the mid 80s, and believe me if there was any city that wasn't a bicycle city it was there.
So you would think I would be understanding nope, uh hu, no way, you demand my tax dollars build you paths and take part of already busy streets so you can pretend you are racing in The Tour De France while saving the world from global warming, giving you an oh so superior feeling over those of us trying to get to work on time. Then don't use them because they aren't straight enough or what ever. Then the assholes get on a 11/2 lane no shoulders winding black top up a canyon with 30 foot straight away's followed by blind 180 degree turns and take up the whole damn lane and flip you off because you want to get by:mad3::flipoff::flipoff:

First off I used to ride all over Odessa Tx when I was a broke college student in the mid 80s, and believe me if there was any city that wasn't a bicycle city it was there.
So you would think I would be understanding nope, uh hu, no way, you demand my tax dollars build you paths and take part of already busy streets so you can pretend you are racing in The Tour De France while saving the world from global warming, giving you an oh so superior feeling over those of us trying to get to work on time. Then don't use them because they aren't straight enough or what ever. Then the assholes get on a 11/2 lane no shoulders winding black top up a canyon with 30 foot straight away's followed by blind 180 degree turns and take up the whole damn lane and flip you off because you want to get by:mad3::flipoff::flipoff:
It’s not like their tax dollars didn’t also pay for it. There is a big difference between riding a bike around town because you’re poor and cycling. It is not possible to ride at any sort of reasonable pace on a “bike path”. Too many oblivious people walking on them not paying attention to what’s coming up behind them, so they choose the roads, which is 100% legal. I’m sorry that your life is so important that you cannot stand to be inconvenienced for such a short amount of time.

I'll wait for more facts to come out. The only time it ever bothered me much was when I was driving behind a dipshit that was afraid to pass bicyclists no matter if cars were coming the other way or not. I'll pass their dumb asses with a quickness if not blocked by a retard. Knock on wood its rarely an issue lately.

:stirthepot:

1624198270919.png

In most contexts yes.
We know, it's just one of the things I have to constantly repeat to myself:laughing:

Murder is wrong Murder is wrong Murder is wrong Murder is wrong Murder is wrong Murder is wrong Murder is wrong Murder is wrong Murder is wrong Murder is wrong Murder is wrong Murder is wrong Murder is wrong Murder is wrong Murder is wrong Murder is wrong Murder is wrong Murder is wrong Murder is wrong Murder is wrong Murder is wrong Murder is wrong Murder is wrong Murder is wrong Murder is wrong Murder is wrong Murder is wrong Murder is wrong Murder is wrong Murder is wrong Murder is wrong Murder is wrong :laughing:

Insecure Badass millennialflatbilledpunkasscoalroller driving a stupidduty with a big gay hood.

prolly a California transplant.

It’s not like their tax dollars didn’t also pay for it. There is a big difference between riding a bike around town because you’re poor and cycling. It is not possible to ride at any sort of reasonable pace on a “bike path”. Too many oblivious people walking on them not paying attention to what’s coming up behind them, so they choose the roads, which is 100% legal. I’m sorry that your life is so important that you cannot stand to be inconvenienced for such a short amount of time.

They don't pay for it.

Road taxes come from fuel. They don't use fuel, but they're using the roads. :laughing:

I say give them gravel paths in the ditch, and ticket therm every time they're caught on a road next to a bike path. :flipoff2:

When I happen to ride a stretch of road, I try to be as out if the way as possible. I prefer to be on the mountain trails, since there aren't any 5000lb pieces of metal to run my ass over on the single track.

I just hammered out a 45 minute cardio session on a 1 mile loop around my neighborhood, left turns only.

I have seven registered insured legal vehicles, I pay property taxes in 3 different Arizona counties.

Rolling coal on a cyclists makes you a fucking pussy, pull over and get your bad self out of the truck and tell me to get off the road because I don't pay taxes, pussy.

Not today, I have had it happen in the past. I raced Cross Country mtb at the Expert level in my younger days. Road training helps with endurance.

The people that got hit were doing a fun thing legally with Police monitoring the activity.

CoalRoller left the scene like a fucking pussy, it was not a situation where coalroller had a medical issue causing him to cross the centerline and plow into cyclists coming towards him.

Top Back Refresh