What's new

whos making triple shifters these days?

Member Number
Loc
norcal
need a triple shifter so i dont have to cut up the floor so much in a tacoma sas dual case project, last one i bought was from davez off road but his website says store front closed and radesigns website dont work no more

anyone know if anyone is making them anymore? or where i can score one?

if you do and want to sell it let me know

When I get home I'll sort thru some stuff, Lay it out and send a pic. I'm not going to use it, So pretty much ya, its for sale.
I can probably jam it in a flat rate box.

Take A look at this. mounted it on my setup but shifters didn't fit where I needed them, and I'll send 3 knobs. I swapped to other knobs, These are raw aluminum so if you get dust or dirt your hands turn black from polishing them.

if that makes any sense.
20210422_093438.jpg
20210422_093441.jpg
20210422_093451.jpg

I used Rad's housing assembly only and did my own shifters and linkage to prevent any body cutting. I did have to bend the the tunnel upward a tiny bit in a couple locations with a BFH but it's working great.

L9m0.jpg

LeS6.jpg

LFh9.jpg

mPSq.jpg

jbfab.com

need a triple shifter so i dont have to cut up the floor so much in a tacoma sas dual case project, last one i bought was from davez off road but his website says store front closed and radesigns website dont work no more

anyone know if anyone is making them anymore? or where i can score one?
Northwest Fab is releasing their new triple stick here in a month or so…Check them out, make some badass parts.

Mine is on the way from RADesigns right now. Store is working fine, in case anyone wanted an update.

Northwest Fab is releasing their new triple stick here in a month or so…Check them out, make some badass parts.
thanks for the heads up, i ended up buying stingrays shifter from daves, i had to cut the shifter handles off the pivot point and weld them back on closer together to avoid cutting too much off the tacoma floor

So the cable shifters won't work on yota's?

Not easily, but you could fab up your own cable mounts and then actuate something like Davez triple shifter. But no point as everything is right under the trans tunnel.

That's only for their new chain drive case Eco Box, right? I haven't seen anything for regular gear drive Yota cases...

thanks for the heads up, i ended up buying stingrays shifter from daves, i had to cut the shifter handles off the pivot point and weld them back on closer together to avoid cutting too much off the tacoma floor

I also just ordered one from Davez. They are building my Dual cases, so I threw it in the order. I was 50/50 between a Davez and a Rad reverse swing but Davez has a nicer rear case shifter, as well as being tighter to the cases for more tunnel clearance.

Top Back Refresh