What's new

Who's going to SHOT 2024?

Roc Doc

2A SNBI
Member Number
Loc
Way out West.
Haven't been since 2019, and looking forward to walking miles with other gun weirdos and having some good meals. Driving in Tuesday, leaving Friday AM'ish.

Staying at The Mirage.

Meetups?

Last year was 7 miles per day of walking for the first two days and 4 miles the third day for us. A lot of the booths did not appeal to me, mostly because I live in CA and it's depressing not being able to easily get or afford most of the cool new things here.

The RSF fundraiser raffle was good to me though.

When I wanted to get into PRI years ago and I was no longer "in the industry", I made up a business name and made a business card online. That was enough proof to get me in. I'm not sure what SHOT requires or how strict they are with the proof.

When I wanted to get into PRI years ago and I was no longer "in the industry", I made up a business name and made a business card online. That was enough proof to get me in. I'm not sure what SHOT requires or how strict they are with the proof.
I had a plastic clear badge holder and I didn't notice my badge fell out. Attended 2 days before I noticed when a guy asked my name. You could wear a ghille suit and get in

20 round drum:

IMG_1479-1024x683.jpg

Top Back Refresh