Who Would Win in a fight?

grumpy356

bordering on illiterate
Member Number
Who would win in a fight?

George Thorogood
or
Bob Seger

Useless trivia. George Thorogood made his first album with Rhino to raise money to buy uniforms for his minor league baseball team.

Ride on Josephine! I liked the first 3 albums with no sax player the most.

He was king of the cover tunes. In all fairness he was the one that introduced me to Elmore James, Big Joe Williams, Howlin Wolf, John Lee Hooker, etc. Back in those days, you'd read the liner notes while the LP played. Also more trivia, One Bourbon, One Scotch, One Beer is a medley of the title song and House Rent Boogie also by JL Hooker.

Thorogood. Not even fair.

Thorogood FTW. I would never fight a guy that can drink that much.:laughing:

Lawless fact,

I've had tickets to see him 5 times and yet have only seen him play one song in person.

1. Watch opening song from front row, big fight breaks out and we get scooped up with the combatants and tossed out.
2. Got in a accident on the way to the venue.
3. Got called into work to deal with an emergency
4. Had to take GF to hospitial
5. Forgot I had the tickets until right before showtime.:homer:

Thorogood FTW. I would never fight a guy that can drink that much.:laughing:

Lawless fact,

I've had tickets to see him 5 times and yet have only seen him play one song in person.

1. Watch opening song from front row, big fight breaks out and we get scooped up with the combatants and tossed out.
2. Got in a accident on the way to the venue.
3. Got called into work to deal with an emergency
4. Had to take GF to hospitial
5. Forgot I had the tickets until right before showtime.:homer:

I thought this was going in a "No Show Jones" direction, and bammm..... you turned it in a way I didn't see coming :lmao:

Top Back Refresh