What's new

who will not move over to the new dark side?

Is the “internet” here? Probably on dial up modem speed still. :lmao:

Wanna know how I know you guys are little bitches?

"Ima put them on ignore because i don't have the self control or intelligence to see their avatar and scroll past their comments, or not click on threads they post"

You guys have beards, manbuns, wear a mask and have Biden/Harris 2020 stickers on your Subaru's don’t ya.

Bunch fawkin fags up in here.... :shaking:

Last edited:

"Ima put them on ignore because i don't have the self control or intelligence to see their avatar and scroll past their comments, or not click on threads they post"

You guys have beards, manbuns, wear a mask and have Biden/Harris 2020 stickers on your Subaru's don’t ya.

💟

No shit for brains, it's a mode of behavioral correction, like with a dog.

I'm offended. Now if I could only find that ignore tab. :flipoff2:

No shit for brains, it's a mode of behavioral correction, like with a dog.

So your saying: You can't control or trust yourself to ignore certain posts so you have to make the posts go away completely until you are trained to ignore them...... Gotcha.

:lmao:

How are you correcting their behaviour by putting them on ignore? They can't tell you've "ignored" them any more than if you simply don't reply to them.

He's quick to put his dick in anything that moves. Once a thread gains traction, Splib is gonna splat. :cookie:

Cant find any such thing ? Profile ? User settings ? There is no "panel" Serious need to no-t see some bitches :mr-t:

Even Ever**** says something worthwhile sometimes. I remember this one post back in......early June I think it was..... that made some sense and didn't sound like a wanna be self-righteous, college professor trying to sound smarter than his students.

Everything else is full retard but I would have missed that ONE gem.....not Gem or jem :flipoff2::flipoff2:

Group buy in fags. Trampy, if you are soliciting splat juice warm yogurt on yer back yer boys are all here in this new revived thread. Go get em' poke thang wail on that shit. :lmao: Anyways no more twit for brains. He broke his word on not posting any more mask shit. hes dead to me. You can all fuck off. :flipoff2::flipoff2::flipoff2:

Group buy in fags. Trampy, if you are soliciting splat juice warm yogurt on yer back yer boys are all here in this new revived thread. Go get em' poke thang wail on that shit. :lmao: Anyways no more twit for brains. He broke his word on not posting any more mask shit. hes dead to me. You can all fuck off. :flipoff2::flipoff2::flipoff2:

Was this name pre collapse, or just didnt want to be Uzi anymore..inquiring minds want to know?

Aww, are you extra sensitive this morning because of your use of this forum feature? I recall at the other forum using the ignore feature was a sign of being a little bitch.

I don’t use said feature and don’t give a shit if you do or don’t, Karen

I seem to recall you are a little bitch regardless of the forum you are on

fetch?id=81816.gif

Top Back Refresh