What's new

Who/What Caused Society To Go The Way It’s Going?

jimmy123456789

Jackass
Member Number
People who don’t work have caused society to be the way it is today and in my mind there’s one main contributor to it: stay at home moms/women who don’t work.

Hear me out, stay at home moms and women who don’t work have loads of free time, and in my experience they seem to fill that time with stirring drama and getting behind stupid causes (where do you think the “everyone gets a trophy, we don’t keep score there are no losers” bullshit came from?) Soccer moms.

You start looking at the “dregs” of society, i.e. any public housing complex/trailer park and you’ll see that their lives REVOLVE around drama, who said this, who fucked who, who didn’t do that, etc etc. They have no lives and no “real” worries (supported by govt check/husband) so they fill their lives with petty drama and bullshit to make their lives “exciting”. At least that’s how it appears to me. People with nothing to lose and nothing better to do…

This applies to anyone who doesn’t work and is either supported by their spouse/SO or people living on welfare, not independently wealthy or retired folks. People who’ve never worked a real job in their lives and have filled their lives with the stupidest drama because that’s all that they got going on. Real people with real problems and shit to deal with don’t have time to worry about that shit, but the single mom on welfare with 3 kids from 3 different daddies who sits on her ass all day does. Or the “kept woman” whose husband pays all the bills and doesn’t make her work. They’ve got nothing but free time.

This echos my post I made yesterday about disability and welfare being mostly bullshit. Let these fuckers starve in the street and sleep under a bridge for a few nights cold and hungry and all of a sudden Sally fucking the mailman doesn’t fucking matter anymore, does it?

I fucking hate people. The phenomenon I just described I’d dub “dirtball drama”.

Thoughts?

The problem in todays society is we're not supposed to tell dumbasses they are being dumbasses. You know, feelings and shit. But how are they supposed to know if they're never told?

So lets put a stop to it. Jimmy....you're a fucking dumbass.

People who don’t work have caused society to be the way it is today and in my mind there’s one main contributor to it: stay at home moms/women who don’t work.

Hear me out, stay at home moms and women who don’t work have loads of free time, and in my experience they seem to fill that time with stirring drama and getting behind stupid causes (where do you think the “everyone gets a trophy, we don’t keep score there are no losers” bullshit came from?) Soccer moms.

You start looking at the “dregs” of society, i.e. any public housing complex/trailer park and you’ll see that their lives REVOLVE around drama, who said this, who fucked who, who didn’t do that, etc etc. They have no lives and no “real” worries (supported by govt check/husband) so they fill their lives with petty drama and bullshit to make their lives “exciting”. At least that’s how it appears to me. People with nothing to lose and nothing better to do…

This applies to anyone who doesn’t work and is either supported by their spouse/SO or people living on welfare, not independently wealthy or retired folks. People who’ve never worked a real job in their lives and have filled their lives with the stupidest drama because that’s all that they got going on. Real people with real problems and shit to deal with don’t have time to worry about that shit, but the single mom on welfare with 3 kids from 3 different daddies who sits on her ass all day does. Or the “kept woman” whose husband pays all the bills and doesn’t make her work. They’ve got nothing but free time.

This echos my post I made yesterday about disability and welfare being mostly bullshit. Let these fuckers starve in the street and sleep under a bridge for a few nights cold and hungry and all of a sudden Sally fucking the mailman doesn’t fucking matter anymore, does it?

I fucking hate people. The phenomenon I just described I’d dub “dirtball drama”.

Thoughts?
Before 1973 most moms/wives were stay-at-home moms.

Hence; your premise is so fatally flawed.

Op is “dirtball drama”.

An irrelevant fuckstick that’s really achieved nothing in life is now blaming stay at home moms for the worlds problems.

Op, you’re part of the problem in today’s society. A big part.

That would make sense if the idea of women taking care of the household / cave while men provide / hunt had not been the default state of human existence for all of time until relatively recently.

If your point was that life has become so terrifyingly easy and convenient that taking care of the household is a part time job at best, maybe I could get on board.

The "blame" for what is wrong with society is not on the people taking advantage of the handouts alone but those cynically using this handouts as a mechanism to create and control an entire class of people for political power.

That would make sense if the idea of women taking care of the household / cave while men provide / hunt had not been the default state of human existence for all of time until relatively recently.

If your point was that life has become so terrifyingly easy and convenient that taking care of the household is a part time job at best, maybe I could get on board.

The "blame" for what is wrong with society is not on the people taking advantage of the handouts alone but those cynically using this handouts as a mechanism to create and control an entire class of people for political power.

I agree with the point that women staying home was normal for most of history and those older women actually worked. Both my grandmothers were always cooking, cleaning, tending the garden, canning vegetables etc etc.

Maybe the fact you said that life is much easier than back then and it’s a part time job at best fits well. These old fashioned women didn’t have the time to stir drama like the modern ones do, hence why I said it’s caused the downfall of society (at least in part). They had more free time and devoted it to “everybody gets a trophy no body can hurt my kids feelings” causes and other horseshit.

I like Bill Burrs take on stay at home moms being “the hardest job ever”. “These women are bent over at the hip, putting DVD’s into DVD players! I thought being a roofer in July as a redhead was pretty tough, turns out being a mom was way worse!”

:flipoff2:

warning this may be harsh.

Your 100% wrong. The reason the country is going to shit is it’s too easy to get fed. No one is going hungry in this country. No drive to get food = no drive to work and be a productive member of society. The .gov likes to see us fat and happy. :flipoff2:

I agree with the point that women staying home was normal for most of history and those older women actually worked. Both my grandmothers were always cooking, cleaning, tending the garden, canning vegetables etc etc.

Maybe the fact you said that life is much easier than back then and it’s a part time job at best fits well. These old fashioned women didn’t have the time to stir drama like the modern ones do, hence why I said it’s caused the downfall of society (at least in part). They had more free time and devoted it to “everybody gets a trophy no body can hurt my kids feelings” causes and other horseshit.

I like Bill Burrs take on stay at home moms being “the hardest job ever”. “These women are bent over at the hip, putting DVD’s into DVD players! I thought being a roofer in July as a redhead was pretty tough, turns out being a mom was way worse!”

:flipoff2:
aunt bea fucking gossipped.

Op is an idiot. My wife is a stay at home mom. She homeschools 2 of our 3 kids, works 1 part time job, takes the kids to dance and youth group, etc. Most stay at home moms work 10 times harder than people with paying jobs.
You are 100% correct. I've said before that I know what they do, I just don't know how.

Social media and handouts seem to be big contributors. People were less hesitant when getting hit in the mouth was a side effect and were eager to work if they wanted to live

Last edited:

My mom made an interesting point the other day. In dealing with the hyperinflation of the 70s, the large step up in prices pushed a whole bunch of women into the workplace, the 80s and 90s were the dual income household period to compensate. Now we have a long slow inflation heave, but do we have the same "reserve capacity" in the workforce to adjust for it? Well, maybe not. Certainly the mandates are self inflicted wound, those will need to go away to get back a significant portion of the free work force, but we are likely to see growth, or continued growth, of triple income. Mom, dad, adult children locing at home, all full time employees to make similar shortfall gains.

It's going to be rough.

Exactly. A huge part of what we have now in regard to the lack of a family unit is feminism in regards to women are just as equal to men in thebwork force and therefore they should be in the workforce. Thus putting now 2 generations into after school and before school institutional care because private care is expensive as fuck. So the children are now away from the home on average of 10 hours a day and in the hands of the state. If the state has true and honest intentions then this would be fine. If the state has its own needs and wants at the forefront then that is bad. I will let everyone make their own decisions about the intentions of the state.

Know if we still had stay at home parents then the concept of homeschooling along with directly transfering their personal family values on to their children vs the state transferring their values on to your children.

Exactly. A huge part of what we have now in regard to the lack of a family unit is feminism in regards to women are just as equal to men in thebwork force and therefore they should be in the workforce. Thus putting now 2 generations into after school and before school institutional care because private care is expensive as fuck. So the children are now away from the home on average of 10 hours a day and in the hands of the state. If the state has true and honest intentions then this would be fine. If the state has its own needs and wants at the forefront then that is bad. I will let everyone make their own decisions about the intentions of the state.

Know if we still had stay at home parents then the concept of homeschooling along with directly transfering their personal family values on to their children vs the state transferring their values on to your children.
BINGO! :beer::beer:

Top Back Refresh