What's new

who 'knows' someone who bought one of these 'fuel filters'?

5.9 cummins with 5" straight off the turbo...…………...so yes?

Meh I also used to run my truck with straight headers. But what I posted was a advertisement from back in the day before they were regulated.

Those fucking ads are all over the internet. I made a post about it a few months ago on the other site. I'm not the tin foil wearing type but that HAS to be a setup. No possible way it hasn't been flagged and the ATF isn't watching. Probably those cock suckers themselves placing the ads.... :mad3:

A lot of the ones coming from China now are just being mailed a letter from "US Customs" saying it is illegal and it was confiscated. I wouldn't take the chance of buying one without having my Form 1 already completed. So order at your own risk on weather it will actually show up or not.

A lot of the ones coming from China now are just being mailed a letter from "US Customs" saying it is illegal and it was confiscated. I wouldn't take the chance of buying one without having my Form 1 already completed. So order at your own risk on weather it will actually show up or not.

This^^^

Is trying to keep $200 worth prison time?

That's kinda what I was guessing.

I know someone that ordered one. Never got in his hands. BATF “intercepted” it. He was taken in for questioning and answered some questions wrong. Being investigated for a crime over it. He got a lawyer and lawyer says he should be fine because he never received it. They haven’t issued an indictment yet as of last time I talked to him about it, so he’s just waiting to find out if he’s fawked or not.

Yeah that’s pretty blatant. Figured it was just the solvent trap thing again. Not sure I’d trust it for CF stuff anyways, though .223 can be loaded subsonic easily enough.

Personally, I would not order one unless I had a Form 1 and could VERIFY that it was a non thru-hole design.

I know someone that ordered one. Never got in his hands. BATF “intercepted” it. He was taken in for questioning and answered some questions wrong. Being investigated for a crime over it. He got a lawyer and lawyer says he should be fine because he never received it. They haven’t issued an indictment yet as of last time I talked to him about it, so he’s just waiting to find out if he’s fawked or not.

wow, sounds more expensive than $200

I doubt it could be done 100% legal anyway. No serial number.

That is exactly what you do with a Form 1 suppressor. You must engrave the suppressor to ATF spec to be legal.

All of you and all of your social circle could walk down to the State Capitol right now, and the rest of us could lock down Washington DC and get the regulation removed.

Not a single person would need to carry a gun. Just load up your Prep supplies and make sure we have enough food and water, and stop any traffic around the Capitol building including letting the Governors leave or enter.

The Government will back down because they'd have to mow us down with rotary cannon in all 50 States simultaneously.

We have more than enough numbers to do it. Plus all of the jobs that we'd leave would shut the Country down overnight.

So then, the only reason you're not doing it is because you're lazy, fearful, or you like the slight tinge of Naughty associated with a silencer.

That's why I hate you fucking gun fags. You deserve disrespect and contempt. You WANT to whine about the shit.

Two weeks is what it would take. Lock Congress in the HOuses until they come up with legislation that ends it all.

Could happen in 14 days. But you don't want it to happen, you want to be cool and edgy.

All of you and all of your social circle could walk down to the State Capitol right now, and the rest of us could lock down Washington DC and get the regulation removed.

Not a single person would need to carry a gun. Just load up your Prep supplies and make sure we have enough food and water, and stop any traffic around the Capitol building including letting the Governors leave or enter.

The Government will back down because they'd have to mow us down with rotary cannon in all 50 States simultaneously.

We have more than enough numbers to do it. Plus all of the jobs that we'd leave would shut the Country down overnight.

So then, the only reason you're not doing it is because you're lazy, fearful, or you like the slight tinge of Naughty associated with a silencer.

That's why I hate you fucking gun fags. You deserve disrespect and contempt. You WANT to whine about the shit.

Two weeks is what it would take. Lock Congress in the HOuses until they come up with legislation that ends it all.

Could happen in 14 days. But you don't want it to happen, you want to be cool and edgy.

Could you post your location?

I'm right behind you and the cause of that sharp pain you feel in your ass, you gun-buying coward guncuck loser.

I just turned around and didn't see you.
you must be following someone else post your location for your own safety.

Could you post your location?

Did you ask the location of the Prosecutor who convicted Michael Drejka?

I think your question speaks for itself. I couldn't have said it better.

I just turned around and didn't see you.
you must be following someone else post your location for your own safety.

My own safety? Why, what are you going to do, pussy?

I'm not the one making anti-gun legislation. Why you want to pick on me?

Because you're afraid. You are literally a coward, Coward.

Did you ask the location of the Prosecutor who is investigating the McMichael brothers? Nope, you didn't.

How about Nancy Pelosi's location?

C'mon tough guy, show us how tough you are, you fucking coward.

Top Back Refresh