What's new

Who has actually been fired for not getting the Vax?

Our mandate was sprung on us at the last minute had two weeks to get a Drs exemption or religious exemption. Knowing that the Religious exemptions are iffy I focused on the Drs exemption and couldn't get in to see my neurologist (had Bells Palsy) before the deadline. I've heard that they are flexible but HR came out and flat out said the Religious exemptions are temporary last week. This is my bitter cup of hemlock. Essentially the company I work for has created its own mandate and is for US workers only.

Sent: Wednesday, November 17, 2021 12:05 PM
To: , Tom <[email protected]>
Cc: covidresponse <[email protected]>; ,Robert <[email protected]>
Subject: COVID-19 Non-Compliance Notice

Hello:

On October 4, 2021, the Company announced its U.S. COVID-19 Vaccine Policy. This policy requires vaccination of covered U.S. - based employees by December 1, 2021. Employees were required to submit the details of a single dose by November 1, 2021, and for employees subject to this policy, to show full compliance by December 1, 2021. The U.S. COVID-19 Vaccine Policy provides that individuals not in compliance with this policy would be subject to discipline up to and including termination of employment with cause. Reminders about this policy were sent to all subject employees on October 8, 14, and 26, 2021, and again on November 3, 2021. As of today, company’s records indicate that you have not complied with this policy. If you believe company’s records are in error, please contact [email protected].

To the extent company's records are accurate, which we believe to be the case, we are providing you with a final opportunity to comply with the Company’s policy. In order to come into compliance with this policy, you must submit the details of a single dose of vaccination by December 3, 2021 by providing this information in Workday or VaxTracker, and by providing a copy of your vaccine card to [email protected]. Failure to provide this information will result in our proceeding with termination of your employment for cause.

For your reference, employees who are terminated for cause due to refusal to meet company’s COVID-19 vaccination requirement will be subject to the following policies:

· Severance: Employees who are terminated for cause due to refusal to meet company’s COVID-19 vaccination requirement will not qualify for severance benefits from the Company.

· Benefits Continuation: If you have benefits through company, your company sponsored benefits will end on your last day. You may elect to continue your coverage through the COBRA program; information on rates and how to enroll will be mailed to your home address within 30 days of your last day of work.

· Equity: Upon termination of employment for cause, all equity, including vested options, will be cancelled.

· Vacation Payout: Upon termination of employment, employees are entitled to be paid for all earned and accrued, unused vacation.

· Sick Time: Upon termination of employment, exempt employees do not receive pay for any unused sick time hours. Non-exempt employees who are scheduled to work more than 20 hours per week will receive pay for any unused sick time hours in excess of 48 hours up to a maximum of 160 hours.

Human Resources
Guess you should use up your sick time while you can.

Guess you should use up your sick time while you can.

I totally get that but unfortunately I work with a great group and working right now on trying to get my last deliverable out Dec 1 deadline. Coincidence how even our deadline coincidenced with the vaccine deadline.

I'm now the ONLY member of managment at my facility that hasn't folded like a lawn chair on this issue. 2 of my peer managers talked a huge game about how they would walk out if they had to get vaccinated, then both came in to work one day fully vaxxed trying to justify to me why they did it, and why I should too. I'm already deep in talks with another company about working for them, and taking a promotion to work for them as well, and the owner of the company has said vaccinations are never going to be mandatory, so long as he can help it. I'm getting really tired of the constant haggling and pressuring on all sides about this, and my company is about to lose me as an employee, who's been with them and loyal for almost 10 years. 🙅‍♂️:mad3:

I've mentioned this in the tp but I quit my job over a vax mandate and a coworker got quit-fired

My coworker should of fought it, I didn't because I worked for my dad and me just quiting was going to cause enough of an issue between us

The company (my dad and his buddy) chose to do a vax mandate, no test options or exemptions, "get vax or we'll accept that as your resignation" is how it was worded

Refused to put it in writing, basically just bullied around the employees and figured no one had the balls to call his bluff and call a lawyer or union

Small business with a out 20 in the field guys at the time, out of those 20 only about 6 didn't want to get the vax and out of those 6 only 2 left because of it

I've mentioned this in the tp but I quit my job over a vax mandate and a coworker got quit-fired

My coworker should of fought it, I didn't because I worked for my dad and me just quiting was going to cause enough of an issue between us

The company (my dad and his buddy) chose to do a vax mandate, no test options or exemptions, "get vax or we'll accept that as your resignation" is how it was worded

Refused to put it in writing, basically just bullied around the employees and figured no one had the balls to call his bluff and call a lawyer or union

Small business with a out 20 in the field guys at the time, out of those 20 only about 6 didn't want to get the vax and out of those 6 only 2 left because of it
That's really sucky that you had to quit because of it, but I am glad you made the stand and didn't fold on this issue :smokin::usa:

I'm now the ONLY member of managment at my facility that hasn't folded like a lawn chair on this issue. 2 of my peer managers talked a huge game about how they would walk out if they had to get vaccinated, then both came in to work one day fully vaxxed trying to justify to me why they did it, and why I should too. I'm already deep in talks with another company about working for them, and taking a promotion to work for them as well, and the owner of the company has said vaccinations are never going to be mandatory, so long as he can help it. I'm getting really tired of the constant haggling and pressuring on all sides about this, and my company is about to lose me as an employee, who's been with them and loyal for almost 10 years. 🙅‍♂️:mad3:
That's how's my workplace is, the loudmouth people who were vocally against it and threatening to quit all got it but one right after the company said they were going to comply with the OSHA law if it goes through. We don't even have a mandate right now. I have been a grey man about this at work and no one asks me either way, I think they're just assume I have it.

Daughter is an Air Force Officer with a PHD. She's getting out. Turned in her notice she's not re-upping. She also didn't sign the Email on the day PedoJoe was sworn in. That email stated they will follow the orders of the Pedophile and so will all of your subordinates. She deleted it and didn't forward it.
Military is going all woke and liberal. We are fucked.

Daughter is an Air Force Officer with a PHD. She's getting out. Turned in her notice she's not re-upping. She also didn't sign the Email on the day PedoJoe was sworn in. That email stated they will follow the order of the Pedophile and so will all of your subordinates. She deleted it and didn't forward it.
That email and request sounds like some shit that would happen after a coup occurs in a country.

Daughter is an Air Force Officer with a PHD. She's getting out. Turned in her notice she's not re-upping. She also didn't sign the Email on the day PedoJoe was sworn in. That email stated they will follow the orders of the Pedophile and so will all of your subordinates. She deleted it and didn't forward it.
If she is an Air Force officer with a phd, she doesn't re-up. She turned in her notice that she is resigning her commission.

I am so glad that Im in a postion that this bs doesnt affect me. But the guys who are leased to my co that voluntarily got the vax, I've told them what I think about it. Might not matter, but I really hope it made a few of them think. They're all older mid 50's to 70's and used the excuse "theyre old and can't fight off the virus". They're really just ignorant (not stupid) people who can't and/or won't do any real research. They let fear, emotion and shaming from others around them make their choice.

I hope anyone still on the fence about this stays strong and walks the fuck away from any co that is trying to force this shit on you. Adapt and overcome and hopefully better yourself.

Refuse to test. Its not healthy and isn’t even accurate.
I doubt they will get anything in the works til after New Years. By then I will know if my kids are getting pulled out of school because of newscums bullshit.
Refusing to test isn’t going to do shit, there’s too many people that will probably comply to where they take it back. I’m one of 3 of the guys at my shop that didint get jabbed. I don’t know about our other facility. I work 4/10. They can’t require me to come in on my time off to take a test. PCR tests or whatever they are take what, 3 days? You’re right, they aren’t accurate and I will be pushing back. It will only go so far until they axe me. There is no paid time off except sick and vacation. After that runs out they would just fire me for refusing. My boss understands me and isn’t going to try to get me to get it and understands if I’m going to leave. The higher ups of the company I have no idea about but that email tells me their stance. SF based company with well over 100 employees just in the division I work for.

Daughter got nailed yesterday.

County job.

They worded it in a way to cover their asses.

At the end of the day it comes down to the Bandate.

She's young...

She actually doesn't want it for legit reasons and nothing pushed by me :/

She is aware that there could be a fertility issue and she's inly 19.

She isn't looking to get knocked up tomorrow, but some day:laughing:

Speaking for both myself and my wife; it will be the best thing that you ever did. Sorry that it took the ‘rona for you to do it.

This was on the news just now. Someone distributed fliers in SoCal.
Cops are going to patrol and it's been treated as a criminal matter, hate crime.
I read over the flier and I just don't see any "hate". Do you?
I got nothing against Jews, but if these people in these positions are, in fact, Jewish, then so what?
snapshot-2021-11-28T181141.123.jpg

I’m still with my employer. Boss said weekly testing might happen and I straight up said nothing was going in my nose or mouth each week. Those tests are littered with harmful chemicals.

This was on the news just now. Someone distributed fliers in SoCal.
Cops are going to patrol and it's been treated as a criminal matter, hate crime.
I read over the flier and I just don't see any "hate". Do you?
I got nothing against Jews, but if these people in these positions are, in fact, Jewish, then so what?
snapshot-2021-11-28T181141.123.jpg
You’ve heard the derogatory terms about the Jewish and their business practices? Have you ever met a poor Jewish person in the US? Well it’s absolutely true so this could be plausible.

Some good news. ID isn't in this suit, but there is another 22 states that filed. That one is trying to go through tonight from what I heard.

A federal court on Monday temporarily halted the Biden administration's COVID-19 vaccine mandate for health workers at hospitals that receive federal funding.

The ruling by a Missouri-based federal judge applies to health care employees in the 10 states that sued to block the administration's Nov. 5 rule. Those states are Alaska, Arkansas, Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska, New Hampshire, North Dakota, South Dakota and Wyoming.

U.S. District Judge Matthew Schelp, a Trump appointee, appeared persuaded by the states' argument that the mandate would lead to staffing shortages.

"The scale falls clearly in favor of healthcare facilities operating with some unvaccinated employees, staff, trainees, students, volunteers and contractors, rather than the swift, irremediable impact of requiring healthcare facilities to choose between two undesirable choices - providing substandard care or providing no healthcare at all," Schelp wrote in a 32-page order.

The ruling handed a temporary win - while the case proceeds - to vaccine-opposed workers at health care facilities that receive Medicaid or Medicaid funding in the 10 states.

The state challengers sued in federal court just days after an agency of the Department of Health and Human Services put their vaccine rule in place. The states argued that the mandate encroaches on states' rights and exceeds the agency's authority, and that its enactment failed to follow proper procedures.

The Biden administration has argued that the rule is necessary to slow the spread of COVID-19 among millions of health care workers and Medicare and Medicaid patients.

Attorneys for the Department of Justice, which argued the case for the administration, did not immediately respond when asked if they intend to appeal.

Top Back Refresh