What's new

Who has actually been fired for not getting the Vax?

YotaAtieToo

Thick skull
Member Number
Loc
Bonners Ferry, ID
Despite our move from a communist state, the wife is facing getting fired for not getting the shot. She works at a small hospital, so basically they are getting forced by losing medicade funding if they don't comply.

What's dumb is, like most hospitals, they are already facing staffing shortages. From maintenance to upper administrative positions. Last number I heard was 20% is vaxd and most say they will not get it, even if they are threatened with termination. Basically, it's going to close the hospital.

So I'm curious, how many have actually lost their job or knows someone who has?

She's gotta know a nurse there that gives the shots.

I know nurses are quite often nuts.

I would have to imagine there is some nurse that will be willing to take her in the back room, fill a syringe and give her the 'shot' and the card saying so. Maybe $300 cash for the right person?

I would have to imagine there is some nurse that will be willing to take her in the back room, fill a syringe and give her the 'shot' and the card saying so. Maybe $300 cash for the right person?
NO. Wrong fucking answer.

That is not the way to fight this.

My friends wife works in healthcare and has a December deadline. She has already had COVID, is perfectly healthy, and they are planning on having another kid soon. She works for a pretty small company so hopefully they come to their senses.

My friends wife works in healthcare and has a December deadline. She has already had COVID, is perfectly healthy, and they are planning on having another kid soon. She works for a pretty small company so hopefully they come to their senses.
Same here. registered nurse. I have till this Friday to file my exemptions. Cutoff for intial dose of the vax is dec. 5th with remaining dose or moderna by jan 4th. I have no intentions of being vaccinated

In my area they are being super selective with who and where they let administer the vax.. No chance of the jab getting sprayed in the trash

Same here. registered nurse. I have till this Friday to file my exemptions. Cutoff for intial dose of the vax is dec. 5th with remaining dose or moderna by jan 4th. I have no intentions of being vaccinated

In my area they are being super selective with who and where they let administer the vax.. No chance of the jab getting sprayed in the trash
It's way easier for people to forge their own documents rather than try to find somebody else to be involved

College I work at just put out the mandate for all of campus, file your exemption by this Friday, must be fully vaccinated to return to campus in January. Allowed 6 months after your last positive test to get vaccinated if you have had the vid. We have public health on campus that is verifying vaccination cards, so no forging options.

College I work at just put out the mandate for all of campus, file your exemption by this Friday, must be fully vaccinated to return to campus in January. Allowed 6 months after your last positive test to get vaccinated if you have had the vid. We have public health on campus that is verifying vaccination cards, so no forging options.
Verifying records :laughing: they have access to every database in the country? Colleges are international

There even an official standardized vax form and record?

People were getting the experimental gene therapy shot way before any talk of mandates and needing proof. Fire up the inkjet if your goal is to just keep you job

My company threatened me with Dec 8th I would be put on unpaid leave. They would not fire me. Then it got moved to Jan 4th. Today they just suspended the vaccination mandate.

This company solely deals with government contracts. Builds Navy ships and only builds ships. They are currently sitting at about 25% unvaccinated. I was planning on getting canned and finding a new job. Now I'm just finding a new job, but don't have a "best by date".

My company threatened me with Dec 8th I would be put on unpaid leave. They would not fire me. Then it got moved to Jan 4th. Today they just suspended the vaccination mandate.

This company solely deals with government contracts. Builds Navy ships and only builds ships. They are currently sitting at about 25% unvaccinated. I was planning on getting canned and finding a new job. Now I'm just finding a new job, but don't have a "best by date".
Make a list of the best, or at least hardest to replace employees. Ask them all for a resume. When you land the new job hand them in to the new hr manager as referrals to hire. Hopefully they have a referral bonus, even if they don’t, it’s still a win for every one they poach

My company hasn't made the vax mandatory yet, but by the way they are starting to preach the need for vaccination, it wouldn't surprise me if they start firing you for refusal to get vaccinated. I'm already looking for other employment. I have had 2 phone interviews and have a follow up in person interview tomorrow from one of those phone interviews. I have two more applications out I'm waiting to hear back on.

What's dumb is, like most hospitals, they are already facing staffing shortages. From maintenance to upper administrative positions. Last number I heard was 20% is vaxd and most say they will not get it, even if they are threatened with termination. Basically, it's going to close the hospital.
bueno.jpeg

Not the point at all. She's not even that attached to the job. It's more about the principal. People need to stop bending over, or snaking the rules and say fuck you.

Sounds almost exactly the same as us. We had it less than 2 weeks ago. They even have a doc saying that they see no difference between Vax and unvaxd in the more extreme cases.

She is actually the marketing director and is going to pitch them the idea of dropping the mandate and picking up employees from other hospitals who fire the unvaxd. They may loose some funding from Medicare, but if the alternative is closing down, it looks pretty good.

My company threatened me with Dec 8th I would be put on unpaid leave. They would not fire me.
I’ve been wondering about this with my work, IBEW electric utility, ~600 employees. If I get put on unpaid leave I still have my health benefits because union. Fuck yeah, full time side fab work that I can never get caught up with as it is!

Nothing official down the pipe yet, but I hope something like this goes down. I need a break anyway…

I know a guy that is laid off, he is a union guy, so you can kinda call it fired, it all has the same action, back to the books

edit:
I think he has the covidz right now, so good luck getting the shot in him after this :laughing:

4 resigned out of 250 employees. Those 4 have been replaced already.

And falsifying medical records doesn't sound like a smart move. HC groups are a bit more diligent then some dumb card.

4 resigned out of 250 employees. Those 4 have been replaced already.

And falsifying medical records doesn't sound like a smart move. HC groups are a bit more diligent then some dumb card.

Are you saying that out of 250, 246 got the vaccine when the hammer came down?

Despite our move from a communist state, the wife is facing getting fired for not getting the shot. She works at a small hospital, so basically they are getting forced by losing medicade funding if they don't comply.

So I'm curious, how many have actually lost their job or knows someone who has?
Get a religious exemption. Hospitals are pretty much accepting anything signed by a religious leader.

My company hasn't made the vax mandatory yet, but by the way they are starting to preach the need for vaccination, it wouldn't surprise me if they start firing you for refusal to get vaccinated. I'm already looking for other employment. I have had 2 phone interviews and have a follow up in person interview tomorrow from one of those phone interviews. I have two more applications out I'm waiting to hear back on.
File a religious exemption with them.

Your wife should go into private practice. Hopefully the gubernator of ID will be supportive.

Are you saying that out of 250, 246 got the vaccine when the hammer came down?
yes and actually we were around 80% when it was decided.
doesnt get much more pathetic than that
as yes helping keep people divided, great job on following the actions of the left. Nothing help change peoples mind like belittlements. your part of the problem.

Top Back Refresh