What's new

Who can I send a YJ harness to, to have it cleaned up, checked out and reloomed?

Pretty much all wiring repairs can be done on the vehicle. It can be difficult to install a harness in the exact original position in terms of how the harness is routed, clamped onto certain parts etc. If you were to remove it and try working on it, things are different lengths and need bends and twists in certain spots so you really need the vehicle there to go back and forth to match things up and cut everything to the right length.

Best to leave it in place address each circuit one at a time. What problems are you having?

Pretty much all wiring repairs can be done on the vehicle. It can be difficult to install a harness in the exact original position in terms of how the harness is routed, clamped onto certain parts etc. If you were to remove it and try working on it, things are different lengths and need bends and twists in certain spots so you really need the vehicle there to go back and forth to match things up and cut everything to the right length.

Best to leave it in place address each circuit one at a time. What problems are you having?

I do auto restoration. I need the harness restored. I don't do it and the place I used to send them to shut down with the guy retiring on Corona Virus money.

No one makes a new one yet.

Top Back Refresh