What's new

Where's the 'Introduce Yourself' sticky?

if shmegma ...

fair enough :lmao:

It wasn't modspeak btw, it was budd speak...

Hey buddy, we got a new campfire. Grab your beer and come on over. The old campfire got put out and we don't give a fkg rat's ass anymore. If stragglers wander in from the ashes, punch em in the face kick em in the balls then hand em a beer.

:laughing:

I've paid up on dumb bets I lost. Zero tolerance for welchers. Especially know it alls.:mr-t: I don't pity the fool.
Was it you he didn’t pay????

Can only imagine how tough you are on yourself…. You wake up every morning, look in the mirror, then punch yourself in the face??????

Read Only​

Joined Nov 10, 2005
14,843 Posts
#44 · Dec 3, 2016

Sounds like you got a taker, Damage.

Zero integrity.
HolyBabyJeezus...there are certainly grudges that can be had, but a fawking rando political statement, not directed at or attacking any particular person wasn't on my cards.
Sorry if my $1K internet 'cred' sucks in your eyes. I'll try harder.

My money's still on China tho. 🖕

HolyBabyJeezus...there are certainly grudges that can be had, but a fawking rando political statement, not directed at or attacking any particular person wasn't on my cards.
Sorry if my $1K internet 'cred' sucks in your eyes. I'll try harder.

My money's still on China tho. 🖕

Not giz worthy. Not worthy of anything really :shaking::shaking::shaking:

You defiled the Orange Lord. You must pay.

Just pay the fucker the $1K and then trip and fall face first into trampas' new campfire. We can all piss on you to extinguish you as you burn.

and his attention whoring didnt go as planned so he ghosted us again :laughing:
And no, not the reason. Had some friends here and people I respected and <shock> loved....that's pretty much it for me visiting, that and the absolute week-long laughs of PBB.
Cheers to the new board and thanks for the lubeless greeting. Hope this is THE place for tech and debauchery.

Top Back Refresh