What's new

Where to sell 419/U1000 axles?

lt1yj

Member Number
Haven't been in the Mog scene for quite a while. About 10-12 years ago I was playing with different Mog axles. I got really busy at work and lost interest then ended up getting rid of most of it on the old board and Unimog Exchange. I have 2 surplus 419 fronts, a surplus 419 rear, a U1000 front and 6 pinion conversion housings (my design), 2 conversion flanges, a stock torque tube and driveshaft and some additional spare parts.

Is Unimog Exchange still a good clearing house for mog parts or is there a better place out there? Moving my shop later this year and would like to only move the stuff for my next build, not one that may happen in 5 years.

Von at Von's Mogs may buy your stuff.
Seems like the all hot and bothered surge for Mog axles has slowed down.

May be interested myself..but I swore I wouldnt do another set.

How much $? :homer:

the guy who own the camp ground at disney OK, Hogan, he has a shit ton , he may want more.

1641587854405.png
:beer:

Haven't been in the Mog scene for quite a while. About 10-12 years ago I was playing with different Mog axles. I got really busy at work and lost interest then ended up getting rid of most of it on the old board and Unimog Exchange. I have 2 surplus 419 fronts, a surplus 419 rear, a U1000 front and 6 pinion conversion housings (my design), 2 conversion flanges, a stock torque tube and driveshaft and some additional spare parts.

Is Unimog Exchange still a good clearing house for mog parts or is there a better place out there? Moving my shop later this year and would like to only move the stuff for my next build, not one that may happen in 5 years.
PM sent.

I might be interested in the 419 axles. Im running 404s now on my koh car and they are at their limit. Please call or email chris 40631475 four eight.

I've been drooling over those two 419 steering axles for a bit. They'd probably weigh as much as the rest of the mog but they are as beefy as Mog axles come. :beer:

I would have bought it last week if I could have bolted it on a suburban:laughing:

Hi I just sent you a message, just wondering if you would give me at {removed for privacy} It’s regarding 419 rear, thanks ,Doug

Last edited by a moderator:

Call me if you would. Doug. Thanks

I’m sorry but I’m not used to a forum like this and I can’t tell if I’m actually sending a message or posting a comment. Nothing
Call me if you would . Doug. Thanks
i didn’t see the message about deleting my number and sending it in a PM until now. Can’t figure out how to delete this post. Lol, thanks for sending that!

I've been drooling over those two 419 steering axles for a bit. They'd probably weigh as much as the rest of the mog but they are as beefy as Mog axles come. :beer:
So, bring me your Mog, I'll crew it up, extend the frame and add these to it...:flipoff2:

He wants Pinky. I want something fun to drive in the snow.

So I may end up with all these.

The U1000 pair will end up under an IH Crew Cab.

These are available. I never put them up for sale.

The 419's are military surplus, the U1000 is a takeoff I imported from Germany.

They are in Michigan.

I will be in Colorado for an event in June or July and can bring them with me.

If you have any interest send me a PM with your number and I’ll give you a call.

I'm somewhat interested, but to be honest probably wouldn't pull the trigger unless it was cheap.

Although if someone wants them who's somewhat close to me, I'll be in Colorado in July also and could bring them back.

I'm somewhat interested, but to be honest probably wouldn't pull the trigger unless it was cheap.

Although if someone wants them who's somewhat close to me, I'll be in Colorado in July also and could bring them back.

Cheap and Unimog in the same sentence??

I’m willing to listen to all offers. I’m moving shops next year and these are not moving with me

I'll come get them and you get a Red Skull for Life :smokin:

Whatever I get out of these is going to Grendel so if he's in and it works out favorably for me..........

Top Back Refresh