What's new
  • We'll try and work the KoH live feeds into the site again next week.
    If you're racing or part of team post up the Team, Car # and what races here so we can display them with the feed.
    --> POST HERE <--

Where to sell 419/U1000 axles?

lt1yj

Member Number
Haven't been in the Mog scene for quite a while. About 10-12 years ago I was playing with different Mog axles. I got really busy at work and lost interest then ended up getting rid of most of it on the old board and Unimog Exchange. I have 2 surplus 419 fronts, a surplus 419 rear, a U1000 front and 6 pinion conversion housings (my design), 2 conversion flanges, a stock torque tube and driveshaft and some additional spare parts.

Is Unimog Exchange still a good clearing house for mog parts or is there a better place out there? Moving my shop later this year and would like to only move the stuff for my next build, not one that may happen in 5 years.

MoparMoe

Hackmaster General
Member Number
Loc
Freeport , Maine
Von at Von's Mogs may buy your stuff.
Seems like the all hot and bothered surge for Mog axles has slowed down.

May be interested myself..but I swore I wouldnt do another set.

How much $? :homer:

chaplinfj60

Red Skull Member
Member Number
Loc
marshalltown iowa
the guy who own the camp ground at disney OK, Hogan, he has a shit ton , he may want more.

1641587854405.png
:beer:

Muckin_Slusher

Shit-Cunt
Member Number
Loc
Abitibi
Haven't been in the Mog scene for quite a while. About 10-12 years ago I was playing with different Mog axles. I got really busy at work and lost interest then ended up getting rid of most of it on the old board and Unimog Exchange. I have 2 surplus 419 fronts, a surplus 419 rear, a U1000 front and 6 pinion conversion housings (my design), 2 conversion flanges, a stock torque tube and driveshaft and some additional spare parts.

Is Unimog Exchange still a good clearing house for mog parts or is there a better place out there? Moving my shop later this year and would like to only move the stuff for my next build, not one that may happen in 5 years.
PM sent.

Montanatrout

Member Number
I might be interested in the 419 axles. Im running 404s now on my koh car and they are at their limit. Please call or email chris 40631475 four eight.

Austin

Blame Canada
CAL4
Member Number
Loc
St.Louis, MO
I've been drooling over those two 419 steering axles for a bit. They'd probably weigh as much as the rest of the mog but they are as beefy as Mog axles come. :beer:

MoparMoe

Hackmaster General
Member Number
Loc
Freeport , Maine
I've been drooling over those two 419 steering axles for a bit. They'd probably weigh as much as the rest of the mog but they are as beefy as Mog axles come. :beer:
1180lbs for the pair without brakes IIRC, I purchased a set from a member and had them shipped via Fastenal.

they are in my XJ now:smokin:

ChiScouter

Red Skull Member
Member Number
I would have bought it last week if I could have bolted it on a suburban:laughing: