What's new

Where to find scuff panels/sill plates?

dave_dj1

Red Skull Member
Member Number
Loc
Jackson NY
I wrecked the passenger side scuff plate or whatever you call it on my 01 Ram regular cab and I can't seem to find anything on Amazon or Ebay. Is there another name for it? I'm ordering new vinyl floor for it and would just as soon put new ones on.
Thanks for any pointers.

Original part numbers:

PANEL, Side Sill
5FH80LAZ [AZ], Right
5FH80RC3 [C3], Right
5FH80RK5 [K9], Right
5FH81LAZ [AZ], Left
5FH81RC3 [C3], Left
5FH81RK5 [K9], Left

The "AZ", "C3", and "K9" refer to the interior color code. Good luck, as these were cancelled back in '08, the "K9" in '05, so it won't be easy to find new. Best bet is to look for a used one in the wrecking yards.

Original part numbers:

PANEL, Side Sill
5FH80LAZ [AZ], Right
5FH80RC3 [C3], Right
5FH80RK5 [K9], Right
5FH81LAZ [AZ], Left
5FH81RC3 [C3], Left
5FH81RK5 [K9], Left

The "AZ", "C3", and "K9" refer to the interior color code. Good luck, as these were cancelled back in '08, the "K9" in '05, so it won't be easy to find new. Best bet is to look for a used one in the wrecking yards.

Thank you, that would explain why none to be found on the interwebz. I will search the local junk yard, I don't have to many options though.

Where are you located? I've got a bunch of parts trucks here with gray interiors

I'm in New York, would you be interested in sending me a set? I don't do pay pal but can send $$ in the form of money orders? I also need two good working door latches, non electric if that matters. Thanks

I'm in New York, would you be interested in sending me a set? I don't do pay pal but can send $$ in the form of money orders? I also need two good working door latches, non electric if that matters. Thanks

Message me your number, I'll get pics your way, I'm moving slow, it's miserable hot out

Top Back Refresh