What's new

Where men are men

I watched that this weekend... :smokin: Did they eyeball it true?

Gq8KhIM.gif

Not a single sock was dirtied that day. Really impressive though to keep those piles running.

Cool video. Aside from the lack of safety eyewear I did see anything I wouldn’t do/haven’t done myself 😐.

Cool video. Aside from the lack of safety eyewear I did see anything I wouldn’t do/haven’t done myself 😐.

Honest question, but how common is putting something that....heavy/odd shaped into a lathe? Seeing that thing swing around had Ogrish written all over it. :homer:

Honest question, but how common is putting something that....heavy/odd shaped into a lathe? Seeing that thing swing around had Ogrish written all over it. :homer:

Personally I tbolt or weld a temporary counterbalance to something like that.

I’m glad we live where we do. I can make a phone call and have a guy here tomorrow who will do that job with the axle in the truck in under 3-4 hours. The axle doctors are really good at making these fixes.

I’m impressed by that spring stack. That’s a we don’t have weight limits around here spring stack.

Last edited:
When can we order custom housings for $89 off AliExpress from these guys?

I’m glad we live where we do. I can make a phone call and have a guy here tomorrow who will do that job with the axle in the truck in under 3-4 hours. The axle doctors are really good at making these fixes.

I’m impressed by that spring stack. That’s a we don’t have weight limits around here spring stack.

They have another video showing them removing and re-arching a set of fronts. There must be 25-30 leaves in the pack. No weight limits is right!

Beginning f the spring video said it cost $30 and took 4 hrs. :eek:

very impressive, moderatly terrifying :laughing:

wtf are those weird turkey chickens at about 7:50?

Looks like they made a proper repair of the spindle! Just not too sure about all the dust and grit that I know didn't get cleaned out of the housing... Also I feel bad for that poor lathe. All the dust/grit and the welding and beating on the spindle.

Oh and the grinding wheel for sharpening his tool bit was pretty awesome!

I know right? That was a cool way they lifted that diff into place, got me thinking for next time I have to do it on my junk. I'm a safety consultant and the way I work in my garage isnjot far off from this LOL!! I cut the knuckle balls and flipped my toyota front axle using nothing but an angle grinder and my flux core welder and it came out true, true bars be damned!!

Looked like guinea hens:homer:​​​​​​

You from the city or something :flipoff2:

kinda and now that you say that, im realizing ive heard and know about guinea hens but never seen one :homer:

me and my mom were just talking the other week about how she should get guinea hens to guard her chickens

kinda and now that you say that, im realizing ive heard and know about guinea hens but never seen one :homer:

me and my mom were just talking the other week about how she should get guinea hens to guard her chickens

Be prepared for the noise. Guineas are loud and never shut up. Gets obnoxious.

That channel appears to be full of similar repair videos. There goes my afternoon...

That channel appears to be full of similar repair videos. There goes my afternoon...

I forwarded it to my buddy, and he told me the same thing. :laughing:

Top Back Refresh