What's new

Where men are men

That was a cool way they lifted that diff into place

Sure was. Did they use chain or cable for that? Also, I would think the bar they are twisting up top would wander away from being above the sweet spot so maybe not much wiggle room there, too. Very cool idea though.

That ubolt looked like one of the nuts isnt' getting too many threads to grab onto, I noticed. Maybe they were able to pound it further but video didn't show it.

Love seeing how industrious some folks are. I miss our old pal in Pakistan that did quality metal work. Any way we can get him over here if someone knows him on FB or something?

When you cannot just click and order something like most of us here, people tend to be creative. And very resourceful.
A good friend of mine always remarked on how the pioneers built tooling and everything else back then (Wild West era).

When you cannot just click and order something like most of us here, people tend to be creative. And very resourceful.
A good friend of mine always remarked on how the pioneers built tooling and everything else back then (Wild West era).

Ya no shit, I get all frustrated when I don't have the correct tool for the job, imagine having to make a tool to make a tool just to start a job. :usa:

I'm watching this will on a mandatory Inclusion Training call.

I wonder how often these guys talk about microaggressions?

Also, I'm not seeing a lot of diversity. What's going on with their HR department? Where is their Vice President of Diversity and Inclusion?

Looks like there is nothing they won't rebuild...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsUADCp2FxA

I pretty much did that for my 70s backhoe a few months ago, except it was for brakes. Most old tractors are the same way, you can buy the friction material and rivets, but not the whole part ready to go. Just the way that industry has worked for decades.

Top Back Refresh